zerbah

[eSport] Tournament Service tss.warthunder.com - FAQ

I have a question for @zerbah:

When will the absolutely awful dueling system that is set up for the 1x1 tournaments, with the red and blue rings, going to be removed? There was absolutely zero issue with gameplay before. Whoever was complaining about players that force head-ons clearly has not even tried to counter them with a different strategy. There are a multitude of problems with both AB and RB 1x1s with the new system, specifically the fact that whoever gets to the rings first is automatically the winner, and if both get to the rings at the same time, it's automatically a 50/50 head-on.

Please revert the tournament system to the old way, thanks!

books

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal

Posted (edited)

I have a question for @zerbah:

When will the absolutely awful dueling system that is set up for the 1x1 tournaments, with the red and blue rings, going to be removed? There was absolutely zero issue with gameplay before. Whoever was complaining about players that force head-ons clearly has not even tried to counter them with a different strategy. There are a multitude of problems with both AB and RB 1x1s with the new system, specifically the fact that whoever gets to the rings first is automatically the winner, and if both get to the rings at the same time, it's automatically a 50/50 head-on.

Please revert the tournament system to the old way, thanks!

books

tenor.gif?itemid=5016698

Edited by SzalonyKalbur
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

The circles can work if you had the timer that was initially in place. That way the 2 players will be able to turn two - three times before they can fire. 

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, Venatores said:

The circles can work if you had the timer that was initially in place. That way the 2 players will be able to turn two - three times before they can fire. 

Výsledek obrázku pro upvote

medal medal medal medal

On 4/22/2018 at 1:08 PM, Venatores said:

But the player that timed their first turn better will still have an advantage after those 2-3 turns.

medal medal medal medal

22 hours ago, Ace_whitettiger said:

Dear, @zerbah

I came 5th on the SOLO Air tournament 1x1 RB that started apr 8th and ended april 23. i have waited the 72h prize time but i haven't recieved my prize yet. hopefully il still be able to recieve my prize.

Prizes for the SOLO Air Tournament 1x1 RB have been issued today. Sorry for the delay.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, zerbah said:

Prizes for the SOLO Air Tournament 1x1 RB have been issued today. Sorry for the delay.

:good:

medal medal medal medal

Posted (edited)

One question.

I had a match 1x1 that the other player was inside but not "ready" and then he left b4 the game starts. My question is, what happen if the timer ends and he is not "ready" in a 1x1? both get auto ready?

thx

Edit 1: also, if there is no hostiles in the room, do I need to wait till I go back to the lobby with "ready" up? or just wait?

Edited by NPower

Posted (edited)

Also, my foliage from cammo was in my vision while trying to snipe in SB... had no way to snipe and lost, I had turned off the "grass in sniper mode" long ago and still off, help?

Im not allowed to use same tank again in the battles? (when u die with that tank, cant i use a backup?

And I won several battles due to no show, I waited in the room till it kicked me back to the lobby, but its not showing as a victory or anything like that.

Edited by NPower

46 minutes ago, Raijin_Thunder said:

Why do my guns not work when I enter these games? This is utter BS. I have no issues within the games normally but for some reason I join a tournament and when the game starts my guns don't work?

Did you try pressing leftclick?

medal medal