zerbah

[eSport] Tournament Service tss.warthunder.com - FAQ

4 hours ago, NST_ said:

No, less tournaments have already been tested and it doesn't make a difference

Fewer*

I'm just very disappointed in the turnout in the AB tournaments, 15-20 players does not make for good competition. I think that if the tournaments were not so frequent, and they were advertised more the few times they happened, there would be a better turnout. If this has already been tried, to no avail, then they should remove the 1v1 tournaments, and go back to Thunder League, or Gladiators 2v2, 4v4 tournaments every now and then, etc.

medal medal medal medal medal

Hi, sorry if the question was already asked, but can we join multiple tournaments at once ? Like can I play alone in the current SB 5V5, and alone in the 1v1 ?

Thanks !

Best regards,

Blaast

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

You cant play alone in a 5v5, you need at least 5 players in your team. 

But you can sign up for every single tournament if you want.

I recommend to Check the schedule of them before you sign up just in case they overlap. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

8 hours ago, Blaast said:

Hi, sorry if the question was already asked, but can we join multiple tournaments at once ? Like can I play alone in the current SB 5V5, and alone in the 1v1 ?

Thanks !

Best regards,

Blaast

sure, but be aware of the times

medal medal medal medal

Yup,a few are overlapping, but anyway, my 5v5 team isn't ready yet...

Another question : (sorry) :

What is "Group Stage" ?

Do we have to play at those times or is it for something else ?

Edited by Blaast
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

12 hours ago, Blaast said:

What is "Group Stage" ?

Do we have to play at those times or is it for something else ?

The Group stage is the first stage of the tournament where all the teams in one group play against each other in the circular fashion. The 2 best teams from each group, based on the result of the group stage matches, qualify for the play-off stage.

First part of the schedule is the Group stage schedule - these represent the times when your team will have to play in the Group stage. The exact times when your team plays in the Group stage will be available after the tournament starts and your team receives its designated group in the bracket.

When I click view replay links, that comes up from clicking on camera in the tournament bracket, - nothing happens. War Thunder Client reacts though with an empty results window saying Deafeat - air targets destroyed 0 activity 0% results 0.....

would be super nice to watch these great matches and torunaments you've had! Replay files broken or something?

medal medal

2 hours ago, GamingthYT said:

So me and my friend entered a tournament, we got invited to the battle but HE was the only one in along with the other 2 competetors, we lost obviously cause it wouldn't let me in, i hit to battle many times but it wouldn't let me in

You have to restart your game if that happens.

medal medal medal

So you guys quoted this: 

21. What should we do if we have missed our first battle in the match?

If your team missed the first battle of the match and your opponents showed up, you can continue playing next battles in the match (if the match is until 2 or more victories).

Q: Say example you are a bit late about 10-20 minutes or so on accepting the invite does it expire or can you still join and have a chance on winning to go to the next round?

Q: Are the group stages actual battles or which teams that are in that certain group?

I have the Tiger H1, and was applying to create a team for the 1x1 AB Olympous Tank event, but it said I do not have the required vehicles? Why?

On 2/5/2018 at 3:21 PM, Bob_Walrus said:

I have the Tiger H1, and was applying to create a team for the 1x1 AB Olympous Tank event, but it said I do not have the required vehicles? Why?

Since the SOLO 1x1 AB Tank Tournament has 2 spawns, you need to have at least 2 vehicles that are allowed of the nation that you want to play. Backups do not count as they cannot be used in the tournaments.

Hello.  I have a question. I won all matchs on Tourny Solo Rb La5fn and now I im not in playoff any groups. What happened?  

Team name. TSKY. Group 49

Nickname. Estbantapia

I won all the matchs. Only today I can not play for the big update. 8gb, and my slow Internet but I won all matchs 

MOV_0545.mp4

Edited by *EstbanTapia

3 hours ago, *EstbanTapia said:

Hello.  I have a question. I won all matchs on Tourny Solo Rb La5fn and now I im not in playoff any groups. What happened?  

Nickname. Estbantapia

I won all the matchs. Only today I can not play for the big update. 8gb, and my slow Internet but I won all matchs 

MOV_0545.mp4

Hello! You were first in your group and your first match in the Play-off was against team 015 on March 14th at 17:50 UTC. According to tournament bracket, this match ended in a draw (both teams not showing up). Did you get the invite for the match yesterday?

7 hours ago, zerbah said:

Hello! You were first in your group and your first match in the Play-off was against team 015 on March 14th at 17:50 UTC. According to tournament bracket, this match ended in a draw (both teams not showing up). Did you get the invite for the match yesterday?

No. I was downloading the update. I couldn't join that match. But I think that I was with many points for be in a group maybe B because yesterday I couldn't join 

11 hours ago, *EstbanTapia said:

Nickname. Estbantapia

I won all the matchs 

MOV_0545.mp4

Edited by *EstbanTapia

3 hours ago, GeneralHonza said:

Hello I played ARENA - Combined Arms Tournament 2x2 and I was 5th, and I did not get any golden eagles but I was supposed to get 500 GE

Hello, prizes for the ARENA tournaments will be issued tomorrow, March 30th.

54 minutes ago, andreaxk3000 said:

I have a big question,

If the tournament has to be played with a specific veichle that i have to own it or i can play the tournament anyway?

you have to own the vehicle

medal medal medal

Today 15-4-2018 i play https://tss.warthunder.com/index.php?action=tournament&id=3846 tournament, i get to semi-finals and out of nowhere 30% packet loss, im teleporting all over cant do anything. i saw there is some compensation stuff of some sl booster,.

2018_04_15_02_20_17__16324.clog

17ba1d4cf0bc4247ec90c49c1b3b14d5.png

unknown (5).png

ec0883b4e79245e338205ef02c9bcd2d.png

Edited by Ace_whitettiger
making it look better
medal medal medal medal