zerbah

[eSport] Tournament Service tss.warthunder.com - FAQ

Regarding the Sparta 4x4 tournament (posted in a topic dedicated to it but then saw that comments should be directed to this page):

We tied in the third round so both teams were disqualified from the tournament. We do understand that its the rule and we respect it but for the future tournaments it would be good to implement a secondary counter to determine the winner and keep both or one (in case of this happening in the loser bracket) in the tournament so teams would not be punished for not loosing on purpose in the last seconds.

Possible choices are:

-Less deaths (If a player dies by wrecking or by drowning that should not punish the other team).
-Less hits (skill wise my personal belief is that more frags per less hits should be higher).

-More crits (Crits should count higher than a normal hit).

That being said, it is an interesting new format that will good with some tweaking (side spawns should be a bit closer to the objective, no team should get first spawn on the objective etc) and we look forward to play it again.

Edited by LittleNasty

I really do NOT understand the new tournament bracket.... can someone explain it to me, please... I won my first round... yet I play the "loser" of another group... I don't get that......

Why would I go to the losers' bracket when I won my first match, I should go to the winners' bracket.....

Now I lost my second match (with the loser of his first round) making me 1 win 1 loss.... where is my tie breaker.... he got a win, a loss, and then he beat me for his third match.... where the hell is MY third match??? This makes NO sense

Edited by bounder17
add text

This bug happens when the Internet provider or firewall close some of the ports - we have seen it before, but cannot reproduce it...

On 27/7/2017 at 5:28 PM, Mattkov said:

I have the blank page bug, how can I fix it ? It's really annoying not being able to see the details of a tournament. Here are some screenshots

Capture d’écran (5).png

Capture d’écran (4).png

I have the same problem.

Download a proxy program use other server and you will be ok.

I make the same.

On 8/18/2017 at 3:59 PM, japaddp said:

Is there any possibility to create a tournament starting between 1:00 am and 3:00 am (UTC), tank or air, arcade or realistic, in US server?

We can create one more tournament in this time. I will see if it is possible to do it for the next Saturday, 26th of August.

• Like 1

I would like it if someone would explain to me why my opponent was able to enter the game but not me. This bug made me loose the game. I tried to join the battle after but it wasn't working. I had a message saying Connexion Erro but I had no issues at all with my Internet. Here's a screenshot of the situation

shot 2017.09.09 19.40.30.jpg

• Upvote 1