zerbah

[eSport] Tournament Service tss.warthunder.com - FAQ

Gladiators 4x4 AB Japan

I am Japanese and I can not good write English.

We have problem.

When round start, my team and another team have problem.

We start 3v3. but tournament still gone.

First we won 2 battles and we lose 1 battle.

but we dont lose 1000point and they lose only 1000points.

Next, we Play 2v2 but another battle 1v1.

We won 2v2 but we lose 1v1.

My team and another team dont lose point.

but last round  we have problem

this is 4v4 round  but we start 3v3.

We lose.ok.

My team just lose 3000point but we lose 6000point    why?

I want rematch or Awnser please.

5 hours ago, TeraponN said:

Gladiators 4x4 AB Japan

I am Japanese and I can not good write English.

We have problem.

When round start, my team and another team have problem.

We start 3v3. but tournament still gone.

First we won 2 battles and we lose 1 battle.

but we dont lose 1000point and they lose only 1000points.

Next, we Play 2v2 but another battle 1v1.

We won 2v2 but we lose 1v1.

My team and another team dont lose point.

but last round  we have problem

this is 4v4 round  but we start 3v3.

We lose.ok.

My team just lose 3000point but we lose 6000point    why?

I want rematch or Awnser please.

My Friend read the rules and you will understand.

Round 1 Count for 1000 points (-1000pt for the loser)  = Your result 6000 points enemy 5000 point)

Round 2 Count for 2000 points (-2000pt for the loser) = Draw on points so none lose points

Round 3 Count for 3000 points (-3000pt for the loser) = Your team lose so final result is your team 3000 point enemy 5000 point. = Enemy Win

p.s. the extra 3000pt from your tickets just go to 0 because  game session must finish. 

Edited by Drakoumil

On ‎2017‎年‎3‎月‎27‎日 at 0:32 AM, Drakoumil said:

My Friend read the rules and you will understand.

Round 1 Count for 1000 points (-1000pt for the loser)  = Your result 6000 points enemy 5000 point)

Round 2 Count for 2000 points (-2000pt for the loser) = Draw on points so none lose points

Round 3 Count for 3000 points (-3000pt for the loser) = Your team lose so final result is your team 3000 point enemy 5000 point. = Enemy Win

p.s. the extra 3000pt from your tickets just go to 0 because  game session must finish. 

ok i see.

but i wish fix bug that teammate can not join battle.

but this problem is not talk here.

I feel fine. Thank you.

57 minutes ago, Drakoumil said:

i have the same problem 1 month

4 hours ago, schtreusel said:

There still is a white page only when I click on "Details" for all present and past Tournaments.

Hello @Drakoumil and @schtreusel,

have you tried a different browser yet? If so, wich browsers you gave a try so far?

Also, are you able to try this with another device? Like another computer, laptop or smartphone?

Any information you can provide on this would be helpful.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Armynator said:

have you tried a different browser yet? If so, wich browsers you gave a try so far?

Also, are you able to try this with another device? Like another computer, laptop or smartphone?

For me Firefox doesnt work, but with Chrome (Smartphone and Computer) works.

On 4/2/2017 at 7:36 PM, Armynator said:

For me yes i try firefox chrome & Maxthon and smart phone and i have problem.

I can't figure out how to join tournaments because i keep getting told in russian this. У вас нет достаточного кол-ва необходимой техники. or this other error message in russian. Название команды содержит недопустимые символы. The first one translates to this. You do not have enough kol-va necessary equipment. The second error message translates to this. The command name contains invalid characters. I don't know how to fix this. I have tried different formats checked to see if there is no more room in the tournament and there is still, I even tried just changing the team name and description to Test_Team 1 and Just a test team, with my contact and own password, and it still didn't work. Do you know how to fix this.

49 minutes ago, EnderPlasmicFire said:

I can't figure out how to join tournaments because i keep getting told in russian this. У вас нет достаточного кол-ва необходимой техники. or this other error message in russian.

This one says that you do not have enough vehicles.

50 minutes ago, EnderPlasmicFire said:

Название команды содержит недопустимые символы. The first one translates to this. You do not have enough kol-va necessary equipment. The second error message translates to this. The command name contains invalid characters. I don't know how to fix this. I have tried different formats checked to see if there is no more room in the tournament and there is still, I even tried just changing the team name and description to Test_Team 1 and Just a test team, with my contact and own password, and it still didn't work. Do you know how to fix this.

Try to use only English keyboard. Also, the team name cannot have any spaces, it can have only underscores - in example, you cannot create Test_Team 1, but you can create Test_Team_1.

Seriously, WTF.  I'm up at the crack of xxxx dawn again for this **** and I'm logged in on the web site the tournament timer goes down and nothing.  Can one of you xxxx GAIJIN geniuses explain how the xxxx we're supposed to play in a tournament after registering?  I logged in at 5:45am (EST), It's now 6:15am (EST) and the tournament says live and but the screen is red and I don't any timer.

6 minutes ago, WacoKid37 said:

Seriously, WTF.  I'm up at the crack of xxxx dawn again for this **** and I'm logged in on the web site the tournament timer goes down and nothing.  Can one of you xxxx GAIJIN geniuses explain how the xxxx we're supposed to play in a tournament after registering?  I logged in at 5:45am (EST), It's now 6:15am (EST) and the tournament says live and but the screen is red and I don't any timer.

If you were logged in at the time of tournament start and your team wasn't confirmed, please upload your log file and we will check what happened there.

How do I get the log?  

1)  Logged in on my PS4 account and went to the tournament via the link in upper right hand corner.

2)  It opens a web browser on PS4 and shows my team was confirmed and had the timer counting down.

Now I just entered another tournament for later today on my PC account.  Please assist as this is EXTREMELY annoying.

2 hours ago, Maciek4530 said:

I was ready in room, battle starts without me

Hello @Maciek4530,

could you explain what happened exactly, with all details please? Who joined the room first? Who was ready first? Was your lineup correct?

Please also provide the Client-Log of the session you had this issue in.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Armynator said:

Hello @Maciek4530,

could you explain what happened exactly, with all details please? Who joined the room first? Who was ready first? Was your lineup correct?

Please also provide the Client-Log of the session you had this issue in.

I prepared my lineup on today RB 1vs1 (Tiger E, Panther A and D), press join on tss website. I was 2nd in lobby, i write "hi" on chat and press ready button (enemy was not ready). Time before battle was still counting, 1 min after i join i realized enemy icon, changed from red pilot (not ready) to white plane (in battle) - message in the lobby: "battle starts already" or something like that. I try to rejoin lobby, but i was automatically kicked, and my enemy wins without battle. BTW same things happened to my enemy 2 weeks before, i join lobby, press ready - battle starts but i was alone in battle (win). Then he write to me because he join but he don't get into the battle. Sorry for my bad english, i hope it's enough clear to undearstand what's happened. :crying:

2017_04_09_11_22_20__6712.txt

Hello @Maciek4530,

yes, I understand your explanation.

You uploaded a launcher log (file ends on .txt), but I asked for the client log (file ends on .clog) of the session you got kicked from the lobby. Click the orange text, it will lead you to a post that explains how to find it.

• Upvote 1

When creating a team, this message appeared saying Название команды содержит недопустимые символы.

What does this mean?

Thank you.

-BlindIcon_Gaming

That means that the team name that you were trying to enter has symbols that are not allowed... The team name can have only English alphabet symbols and numbers (without spaces).

21 hours ago, BlindIcon_Gaming said:

When creating a team, this message appeared saying Название команды содержит недопустимые символы.

What does this mean?

Thank you.

-BlindIcon_Gaming

https://translate.google.com/?hl=de#en/ru/

Since there is no specific thread for the colloseum series, i have to ask it here.

Is there a way to put the top 4 teams of the current leaderboard in the different modes in a certain group like the seeding in tennis for example so they don't face all together in the same group?

It might be a bit hard to do that so you can take that as a suggestion to improve the system.

44 minutes ago, Capt_Balu said:

Is there a way to put the top 4 teams of the current leaderboard in the different modes in a certain group like the seeding in tennis for example so they don't face all together in the same group?

This is something that needs some development. I will be honest - this is not a priority at the moment.