zerbah

[eSport] Tournament Service tss.warthunder.com - FAQ

76 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, schtreusel said:

If you have only one tank of the I assume 2 tanks needed then for sure you cant join. As it states in the rules that you have to have the needed vehicles researched and bough/ assigned to a crewslot.

i have the t-34-85 bought and in a crew slot so i don't see the problem there

26 minutes ago, PFCTankerJoe said:

i have the t-34-85 bought and in a crew slot so i don't see the problem there

If you want to participate in the 2×2 RB Tank tournament, you need both T-34-85 and T-44. As every player have 2 spawns, you cannot participate in the tournament if you only have 1 tank.

4 hours ago, kommodus said:

Question about training room: Can it be set up with exactly the same configuration like we have in AB SqB? spotting, maps, line-ups etc...

Training room is set to match the tournament settings. The SQB settings are different and cannot be exactly replicated in the tournaments (for now).

1 hour ago, Groteskowy said:

I can't make my own team.
Im doing every thing right and in the end i always get this error
У вас нет достаточного кол-ва необходимой техники

Check in google translate ;)

"You do not have sufficient count of the necessary equipment"

For example: in tank tournaments you need both tank in one country. If you only have 1 tank from the german lineup and 0-0 from other country's linup, you cannot participate in the tournament.

5 minutes ago, Groteskowy said:

Funny i check rules and there is no word that i must have two tanks from one nation.....
So it's not against the rules.

It's not against the rules, but implemented to the TSS, because using only 1 vehicle is only possible in the SB tank tournaments (if you spawn only with the medium tank).

However in AB and RB tournaments you have to spawn with 2 different vehicle. Because of this, you cannot register to any AB or RB tournament if you only 1 tank. Probably the SB registration requirements not separated, so use similar limitations.

Wow what bunch of horse **** this site is, 18 hours and no answers.  Zero information from this **** site.  

You have the answer in this topic, but here is the short version:

When you register the team, you receive the link to it. Share this link with your team mate and wait for him to register on your team, than confirm the team.

I have received some complaints about this recently, will talk to the devs to see what is going on.

On 6.3.2017 at 8:06 PM, Drakoumil said:

TSS have a problem?

i cant open DETAILS.

I press on that and nothing only white screen.

The same problem is on all Events,

i have the same problem :(

When will the next Thunder League Season start ?

17 minutes ago, NoiseHead2810 said:

How do I buy or access a key for getting into one of these tournamentsc as i would really like to make my own team and be apart of these events

Hi mate

Which tournament would you like to register?

Unfortunately the registrations to the 4×4 tournaments are closed yesterday and today the registered teams start their first matches. So if you interested in 4×4 tournaments, you have to wait the next stage in April.

If you interested in 1×1 and 2×2 weekend tournaments, you don't need access key, only click on the "Join" button and make your own team. 

Did some thing change? I have only one of the required tanks for the 2x2 rb and was able to register my team and confirm. Is it because I have one tank in the German list and one in the Russian list? Can I use tanks of different nations in the same match? Thank you for an otherwise informative thread/topic .

6 hours ago, taonindo said:

Did some thing change? I have only one of the required tanks for the 2x2 rb and was able to register my team and confirm. Is it because I have one tank in the German list and one in the Russian list? Can I use tanks of different nations in the same match? Thank you for an otherwise informative thread/topic .

If you have 2 of the required vehicles you are able to register, but you will be able to use only one nation... At this moment the system cannot check if you have 2 vehicles of the same nation, so if you have only one, you will have to play only on the one tank you have in the nation, because there is no way to switch nations during battle.

Ok this is the second time I have tried to login to a tournament. I was logged in a half hour early and the confirm button was not available all it said was Captain must be logged in which I was on both the webpage and in game. I still have not received a match invite and almost 15min past start time.

Posted (edited)

Thank you, was worried I would get booted or some thing for trying to pull a fast one.

Will I be able to spawn the same tank twice? Not that it matters, but it completes my questions and may help someone else in their search for answers.

18 hours ago, zerbah said:

If you have 2 of the required vehicles you are able to register, but you will be able to use only one nation... At this moment the system cannot check if you have 2 vehicles of the same nation, so if you have only one, you will have to play only on the one tank you have in the nation, because there is no way to switch nations during battle.

After further searching, Using the same tank to respawn is a SB thing. As I have one tank I cannot respawn.

Edited by taonindo
I think I found the answer.

On 3/6/2017 at 9:06 PM, Drakoumil said:

TSS have a problem?

i cant open DETAILS.

I press on that and nothing only white screen.

The same problem is on all Events,

On 3/7/2017 at 0:33 PM, zerbah said:

I have received some complaints about this recently, will talk to the devs to see what is going on.

On 3/13/2017 at 6:03 PM, Drakoumil said:

i still have problem..........

Nothing yet.........................Devs  Sleeping.......They will weak up on summer for vacation.