GrayFox01

Are you buying John F. Kennedy’s PT-109 or Project 1124

Which boat to buy?   150 members have voted

1. 1. Which Boat will you buy

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

33 posts in this topic

I got PT-109 simply because I have a soft spot for the Elco 80' PTs from playing Battlestations Midway and Pacific. The fact that it was commanded by JFK gives it some historical value too, and gives me the right to do a horrible boston accent while playing it. And also because 'murica!

Already got this one and waiting for game release before buying any more ! some interesting boats (coming soon apparently)

I think its best to get these right first I have just played and The (German MZ) is faster  more wobbly turns quicker and is faster )

than the Russian one in the game so unfair again ( NO Reloads) on most weapons? WHY and it seems now only the depth

charges work NOT the mines this time?? Sea was much better OK I believe One side has an advantage (looking at from the top

that side seems to have a bigger advantage.... Its to do with Speed of boats, Distance to travel, and NOT the same Ice flow 

and it looks like the convoy ships are better armed than some of the boats Keep working on it?

On 5.02.2017 at 9:24 PM, Yoshic48 said:

WHY and it seems now only the depth charges work NOT the mines this time??

According to useless depth charges (no subs, no plans for subs) changes DC to mines is really good idea.

But I afraid that a lot of people have problem to avoid friendy-fire from friendy mines... 

But... looking for mines and shot to them by MGs... this is good idea.

+1

:good:

Why none? Cuz great and poweful and pitty lord Ulitka gave me a free CBT test... (even thou it comes without GE or Boats, is better than nothing)...

Hi yes I will buy the Us Pt boat because it seems the only one that works about right ?? it maybe a little to fast but its how all the boats are not just one Ive already bought

the 1124 and its to slow but it isn't to bad for hitting power? Ill go to another topic now on ships

6 hours ago, pikiii said:

I bought 1124, didn't have the chance to play it yet, but I took it for the LULZ :D (Katka rockets & T34 turret = rusky powaah) :D

I thought the same last summer when the price was reduced of 30 percent. Two stronk soviet symbols T-34 turret and Kathusha Rocket Launcher combined in one boat, this can only work well:016::D

But we must wait for the release of the Techtrees and CBT

22 hours ago, Jan_Gustl_WT said:

I thought the same last summer when the price was reduced of 30 percent. Two stronk soviet symbols T-34 turret and Kathusha Rocket Launcher combined in one boat, this can only work well:016::D

But we must wait for the release of the Techtrees and CBT

Yeah well i've been playin on the ruskie side since WoT was in beta stage...2011? :D   And by my experience you get most of the fun driving (or sailing for that matter) russian vehicles :B10: