Scarper

developer
Large ship naval battles - Some clarification

3,030 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, PL_Andrev said:

Still there is no info about navy tests with last announced destroyers, isn't it?

We usually get these info an hour before the test starts

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, PL_Andrev said:

Still there is no info about navy tests with last announced destroyers, isn't it?

Nope, nothing. I'll give ya'll that though: CLs were confirmed by an (presumably) alpha tester in an unofficial vk.com group (it's all Russian). It's up to you to trust him or not but this guy has predicted G.91, Ba.65 and T-55A (which by the way is not going to stack T-54s) shortly (that ranges from a few hours to a couple of days) before they were announced. M60A2PB4Y-275mm Puma and a really bad ATGM carrier are coming too and there will only be 1 premium vehicle (plane) in 1.69 excluding pre-order Italian planes. I wouldn't take all that as 100% true but wouldn't discard that right away either.

Edited by KOMMyHuCT_USSR

2 hours ago, KOMMyHuCT_USSR said:

Nope, nothing. I'll give ya'll that though: CLs were confirmed by an (presumably) alpha tester in an unofficial vk.com group (it's all Russian). It's up to you to trust him or not but this guy has predicted G.91, Ba.65 and T-55A (which by the ways is not going to stack T-54s) shortly (that ranges from a few hours to a couple of days) before they were announced. M60A2PB4Y-275mm Puma and a really bad ATGM carrier are coming too and there will only be 1 premium vehicle (plane) in 1.69 excluding pre-order Italian planes. I wouldn't take all that as 100% true but wouldn't discard that right away either.

How long have you followed him? What kind of history of being right or wrong? Do you trust what he says?

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, *maxmillian said:

How long have you followed him? What kind of history of being right or wrong? Do you trust what he says?

He has been around for like a month and most of the things he has said were true so far. I personally trust him but not without a grain of salt.

Edited by KOMMyHuCT_USSR