OK so I play the game in surround view at 5760x1080 res. Now with the latest patch 1.61 the HUD (stuff like the mini map and your tank info) keeps moving to the outer edges of the left and right monitor. Before this patch when it would do this I would just have to switch to windowed mode then back to full screen and wouldn't have anymore issues with it for quit some time. But now at the start of every battle it messes up so I go to windowed mode and back to full. Then when the battle is over it breaks again and so on, you get the point. This is very annoying to have to change in and out of windowed mode before and after every battle pls. fix this soon.

screen shot 1

screen shot 2

screen shot 3

screen shot 4

DxDiag.txt

2016_08_03_15_07_39__3620.clog

2016_08_03_14_26_49__8804.clog

2016_08_02_21_31_38__872.clog

Edited by Telamont
  • Upvote 4
medal medal medal medal medal medal

aces 2016-08-04 05-38-27-18.jpgproblem of ui.

this is the screen login......reso 5760x1080 is streched !

aces 2016-08-04 05-38-36-98.jpg

and when the screen appear......strech ! of course .

aces 2016-08-04 05-39-00-80.jpg

open menu and change fulscreen to windowed or full windowed.........yes!!!! menu center....

aces 2016-08-04 05-39-44-14.jpg

editing one more menu windowed to fullscreen....and fix the ui center ! .......but.....

this is where the problem begins : when playing any game the logo of map strech , ui strech , begin to hangar...is strech !!! 
a trick to keep this center hud ?           thanks

FredericusRer (Posted )

Merged.
  • Upvote 1

As discussed here, when using three monitors, the GUI is located to the far left and right of the screen, not centred. 

It can be temporarily fixed by going to options at the beginning of the battle and switch from full-screen to full-screen windowed and it will fix it for that match, but has to be redone for every match because the GUI reverts at the hanger. 

JaegJmx.jpg

2016_08_04_16_13_43__12704.clog

2016_08_04_06_19_04__13760.txt

DxDiag.txt

Edited by buck1ea

FredericusRer (Posted )

Merged.
medal medal medal medal medal

Hello.

Your information has been forwarded to the developers.
Tracker ID: 0046521

This thread will remain unlocked for one week (7 days) so that anyone with additional information\evidence\examples will have a place to post.
It will also serve as a place where the developers may post questions for you to answer, so please keep up to date here.

Thank you for your help improving the game and your effort. =)

Greeting
FredericusRer

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I found a temporary work around, instead of switching from window to full screen, etc every time a match starts. I just either turn on or turn off my tank shadows. It doesn't cause the game to black screen out while it resets itself and the UI immediately fixes itself as soon as you hit apply changes. Saves a lot of time. But you still have to do it all the time.

medal medal medal medal

20 hours ago, DDSSTT said:

I found a temporary work around, instead of switching from window to full screen, etc every time a match starts. I just either turn on or turn off my tank shadows. It doesn't cause the game to black screen out while it resets itself and the UI immediately fixes itself as soon as you hit apply changes. Saves a lot of time. But you still have to do it all the time.

Thank you, added to the report.

5 hours ago, Tommes_Spartan said:

I have exactly the same issue. Pre patch 1.61 it was ok. I do not have additional info but can confirm everything OP has stated to the fullest.

Please attach all needed files.

I have this problem, I believe it to be a surround problem rather than SLI as my wingman =SIM=_Yeager has a single 980 GPU and has the problem as well.

we used to be able to fix the problem by closing and reopening the game after every patch or game update, however after 1.61 this no longer corrects the problem.

as you can see in the screenshots below critical in game information ends up being pinned to the borders of the surround screen rather than confined to the center monitor as it used to be. An keep in mind the when using 3 24 inch screens or 3 32 inch screens, it ends up locating this information 3 or 4 feet to my left.

in my anything but humble opinion, all of the information, buttons indicators and such should stay on the center monitor. In this state I need to turn my head nearly 70 degrees to view the damage indicator or the kill messages, and just slightly less to view the flaps,gear and overheating messages.

screen1a.png

screen2a.png

screen3a.png

screen4a.png

DxDiag1.txt

2016_08_05_05_48_32__3528.clog

2016_08_05_07_39_48__5296.clog

2016_08_05_07_40_48__5540.clog

2016_08_05_08_07_31__7572.clog

menuscreen1.jpg

Edited by moonpup
figured out the file limit problem
medal medal medal medal

Attached screenshots of how it looked pre patch 1.61 and two of the present state and the clog. Hope that helps.

Note how in the second screen the button for Menu and the icons for squads and mail and stuff are to the far ends of the screenspace as are the tank state and tactical map are in the third screenshot. Those have been all on the middle screen pre patch 1.61 except for sometimes which then could be easily fixed by switching resolutions quickly.

WT-Interface-pre161.JPG

WT-Menu-widespread-161.jpg

WT-Game-widespread-161.jpg

2016_08_05_17_13_50__6328.clog

Edited by Tommes_Spartan
medal medal medal

On 4.8.2016 at 10:20 PM, FredericusRer said:

Hello.

Your information has been forwarded to the developers.
Tracker ID: 0046521

This thread will remain unlocked for one week (7 days) so that anyone with additional information\evidence\examples will have a place to post.
It will also serve as a place where the developers may post questions for you to answer, so please keep up to date here.

Thank you for your help improving the game and your effort. =)

Greeting
FredericusRer

So Is there anyway to get a update on how long this is gonna take to fix?

medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 09/08/2016 at 0:57 AM, FredericusRer said:

If i have news i'll write these here.

no news but find good way.........tanks to

DDSSTT....... for shadows of tank or planes

create script with "Auto Mouse Click by MurGee." and when press a key  (for me f7 )

clic on match....when map appear center...f7 and autoclic fast in 3 seconds fixed ! yesssss!!!!

you do put this key  (f7 or other..) any time join game but is very fast and match center !

repeat clic on automouse if not detected first time...key ESC no working but "macro recorder" work only for this key !

joint exemple but it is for my resolution.........but macro work after edit your convenance..........

war thunder.mamc

Edited by prouha99999

Hello.

7 days have passed and therefore the topic will now be closed and moved to the appropriate section.
If you believe there is still information that needs to be passed on, please PM a Senior TechMod.

Greeting
FredericusRer