Stona

Updated Combined Simulator Battles

59 minutes ago, ogragla said:

Let´s hope that they get rid of that AB-Maps too with that change...

yeah we had a normandy map today, normal one but with cut edge from the west. so i guess you can imagine how it went for allies, two KV-1B 756r on the hill, when i moved away from that hill to defend our capture point IceDeath had 7 kills.

What to say about "fields of normandy".

There are certain tanks in the game which require space to maneuver in order to be effective, by shrinking maps Gaijin forcing those tanks to fight head on, which doesn't ends well.

Edited by Althix
medal medal medal

15 hours ago, Althix said:

IL-28... i have some concerns about this plane, even if soviets are lacking cas capable planes, i'm afraid that IL-28 will turn out to be 3000 kgs bomb with assault fuse deliverer.

we also don't how it is gonna drop bombs, i don't want spacebar warriors in sb, they plague rb and i want them to stay there. if it's gonna be bomb-sight only - well it is kinda ok, but with virtual crosshair? no, thank you very much.

It's actually worse with the IL-28:

15 hours ago, Lukas_SVK said:

It has cockpit, so there should be no virtual crosshair. I still wonder how will it turn out, Il-28 used to be the best soviet "fighter" in EC5, because tail gunner... 

I remember those times... The good Thing about SB GF was that there weren't mouse-aim gunships flying around... with the IL-28 this willl Change... for the worse

15 hours ago, Lukas_SVK said:

As other people stated, plane line up need some changes (Doras, P-38, Skyraider, my kingdom for a Skyraider). Maybe one rank 4 without T-44-122 spam?  

Generally, I really like this change. Two events at a time are much better, also the fact it will rotate during days, as I can play only during Weekends.

Yep but i'd rather see constant T1 Events rather than T5... so we have a SB GF lineup everyday, where everybody can Play. Atm it is hard for a Newcomer to start with SIM. even if the Player was looking for a Simulator when downloading the game, they have to Play through al lot of Arcade stuff.

medal medal medal medal medal medal

Can someboy explain to me what the T44-122 and the T34-100 are doing in the 5_1 lineup? Germans can't even use all of their WW2 tanks in this event, yet russians can use those post ww2 prototypes which are superior to anything germans get. Allies have more then enough vehicles in the lineup, which are able to deal with the germans. SU-100 with 2 spawns for example is already better than anything germans get.

• Upvote 2
medal

4 hours ago, B_Dolph said:

Can someboy explain to me what the T44-122 and the T34-100 are doing in the 5_1 lineup? Germans can't even use all of their WW2 tanks in this event, yet russians can use those post ww2 prototypes which are superior to anything germans get. Allies have more then enough vehicles in the lineup, which are able to deal with the germans. SU-100 with 2 spawns for example is already better than anything germans get.

In my opinion it is good that these tanks are there, but I also think that Germans should get Henschel Tiger II to counter it. I was often playing this lineup (mostly allies), and it was quite easy to win as allies. It should be a little harder to win, thats why I think, that Henschel would fit.

medal medal medal medal medal

LOVE YOU!!!! :good: And the one who had the idea! It was exactly what i said to my team few month ago " need two even a day for sim" and other thing i said to my team for the even "Cold War" 1946. Russian need plane for ground attack, other than the il10 1946(a plane i love) and what i see: Pe 359!! (well Tu 2s44 should be fine too but hmmmm dont thing everyone will appreciate).And we should could play the M41A1! He's here now BRAVO! CHAMPAGNE!
You are one the right way, continue! (i read all sim even for a new message of suggestion)

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

Changes just hit the server :)

• Upvote 3

as for today's events:
-no HS123

-noI15bis (have rockets)

-no I153 (see above

-no Po2 ;) I know - it do not have cockpit but there is solution for it - make one :D

-no MC200
-no fiat G50

-what is 1943 (if memory serves) hurri MK IV with 40mm AP cannons doing in rank1 battle? :dntknw:

-why is 1942 PZ IIH in rank 1 battles? Sure I get it - as hurricane it's rank1 in game but then 109B is rank2 so this does not mean much. We do not see T50s driving around.

Edited by przybysz86
  • Upvote 3
medal

Yeah where the hell are the other Italian planes? No mc200s, g50s...

Edited by PakistanHound
  • Upvote 1
medal

The T-54 1949 is OP in the current event (Turret armor and Sabot/APCR makes it unfightable with a panther 2), and I think Arcade maps should be removed.

IMO an Arcade map is a map that has little besides point blank shooting (<100m), where there is little room for maneuver. The list for me would be white rock fortress, Kuban, Karelia, and Frozen pass. Many other maps can also be turned to arcade maps if the game mode concentrates players into a cramped location, such as Poland on domination, eastern europe on break, Volokolamsk on Battle, etc. These maps should be used to their full potential, and there should be a wide (and long) range of distances that combat takes place. Domination is good, but it often ends the match too quickly.

I played RB today, because I am leveling Soviets with T34E. I usually play SB only! I bought this tank to realize I can play it just 2 days per week..

Why can't tank SBGF be like EC? Have 3 events at the same time, with tier 1-2, tier 2-3 and tier 3-4 always being available. Call it early war (Blitzkrieg), mid-war (General Winter)  and late war (Counterstrike) if you want. 

Who needs the (cold war)  Leopard massacre running 24/7 anyway? I don't. Once a week is enough. Or keep it as 4th level. 

More low tier /early war availability (like cold war right now)! 

Edited by Fenris_wolf
  • Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, Fenris_wolf said:

Who needs the (cold war)

hmm let me see...

top us tanks and planes - check.

top uk tanks and planes - check.

top german tanks and planes - check.

top soviet tanks and planes - check.

looks like i do need cold war events as often as possible.

medal medal medal

1 hour ago, Fenris_wolf said:

I played RB today, because I am leveling Soviets with T34E. I usually play SB only! I bought this tank to realize I can play it just 2 days per week..

Why can't tank SBGF be like EC? Have 3 events at the same time, with tier 1-2, tier 2-3 and tier 3-4 always being available. Call it early war (Blitzkrieg), mid-war (General Winter)  and late war (Counterstrike) if you want. 

Who needs the (cold war)  Leopard massacre running 24/7 anyway? I don't. Once a week is enough. Or keep it as 4th level. 

More low tier /early war availability (like cold war right now)! 

If there is not enough p;layers to populate all sessions we can have 3 rotations:
rotation A: 1, 1-2, 2-3
rotation B: 3, 3-4, 4
rotation C: cold war 1, cold war 2.

It will basically double or triple the frequency of each tank appearance with only 50% more player base division and if set like I said it would give v.little chance for the same tank to be available in 2 different events during one day.

medal

On 7/20/2016 at 10:10 PM, mingxia said:

Please add non-strategic bombers to the lineups.

Air sim community says no.

• Upvote 5
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

10 hours ago, Althix said:

there is no t54-49 in current event, only t54-47.

There is, they changed the line up and added it, It is by far the best tank in the lineup now. This event already quiet an easy win for soviet tanks (around 70%winrate) but it just got easier.

Edited by Chris55
medal