Stona

Updated Combined Simulator Battles

On ‎07‎.‎12‎.‎2017 at 3:48 PM, TheGun31 said:

Where can i suggest some changes? in Tier V?

what?

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Why 1967 BMP-1 cant join "9_2 5 rank "Cold War" 1950" but 1972 M-60A1 AOS, 1977 Begleitpanzer 57, 1967 Raketenjagdpanzer 2 + HOT and many others can join that event? There must be mistake in that list. Add BMP-1 to 9_2 rank "Cold War 1950" please.

Edited by Croma81
medal medal medal

The current event is horribly unbalanced, beyond belief. I believe it is 6_1 today. 

Tanks that are 5.7 vsing 7.0-7.3 should be given additional rewards or something. It's such a gaping flaw in the event system because big tanks never have to worry about being uptiered. They just be top dog ALL THE TIME.

Edited by DaffanZ
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal

3 hours ago, verp19 said:

What about new test with markers i new points of respawn?

Any comments? Are we going to arcade or what?

There is a thread here about it.

I find the markers acceptable. Sim has bigger problems (event system as a whole)

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

On December 19, 2017 at 4:40 AM, DaffanZ said:

There is a thread here about it.

I find the markers acceptable. Sim has bigger problems (event system as a whole)

Look.. I understand you need every crutch you can get.  You constantly complain about every tank that is in need of a better player to drive into the event line-ups where that tank is not the top dog.   Some people like a challenge but some people just find it too difficult.  They have RB for you so you can spade those tanks with your level of ability, however there is no need for markers in SB.  You have that crutch in RB (which is old SB).  That is where you need to be.  SB and the challenges and opportunities are simply not for you.  One day maybe.  

• Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal

5 hours ago, *ChameleonLord said:

Look.. I understand you need every crutch you can get.  You constantly complain about every tank that is in need of a better player to drive into the event line-ups where that tank is not the top dog.   Some people like a challenge but some people just find it too difficult.  They have RB for you so you can spade those tanks with your level of ability, however there is no need for markers in SB.  You have that crutch in RB (which is old SB).  That is where you need to be.  SB and the challenges and opportunities are simply not for you.  One day maybe.  

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Don't be mad, it only game. 

People who like these events as is only tell me they like clubbing people, which is horrible game design to allow it. Actually it also shows stupidity on those who like it because most of the events are dominated by premiums and/or unobtainable tanks, which is also horrible design. 

Edited by DaffanZ

9 hours ago, DaffanZ said:

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Don't be mad, it only game. 

People who like these events as is only tell me they like clubbing people, which is horrible game design to allow it. Actually it also shows stupidity on those who like it because most of the events are dominated by premiums and/or unobtainable tanks, which is also horrible design. 

No they are not dominated by premiums, not any more or less than the BR system is dominated by Premiums in RB.  If you had a better understanding of the game you would know this.  RB is the place for you.  It has everything you need.  SB GF just seems to be too difficult for you.  Why change SB to make it easier for you when you already have the difficulty level you crave in RB? 

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, *ChameleonLord said:

No they are not dominated by premiums, not any more or less than the BR system is dominated by Premiums in RB.  If you had a better understanding of the game you would know this.  RB is the place for you.  It has everything you need.  SB GF just seems to be too difficult for you.  Why change SB to make it easier for you when you already have the difficulty level you crave in RB? 

Hmm let's see.

One event is dominated by m26e1. There is no allied tank close.

Another is dominated by t-34-100. The best tank normal players get is a t-34-85 and some other jank.

Another has the KV-220 and normal players get the pleb tanks. 

Now we have Lorraine 40t running around every game which in reality is a 6.7-7.0 tank and you can only get by buying in right now. Most OP thing in War Thunder, oscillating turret doesn't even negatively affect  driving accuracy its so stupid. 

You still fail to understand the BR system. If you farm with a 6.7 premium, say the t-34-100 there is a very real possibility of getting uptiered half the time therefore no clubbing. Whereas in events, you are free to take the t-34-100 and club every single game because you'l never get uptiered, instead destroying all those below you. For someone with over 200 days of in-game play time, it boggles me you don't know these things. But then again, your best tank is the D-clubber. 

In the past, in other rotations it was dominated by 109 g2, black prince, etc.... Lmao for the longest time the best Axis tank was Tiger H1 and the allies got a Black Prince. Dayumm playing a 6.0 and never have to get uptiered, just slaughtering 5.0/5.3/5.7 over and over. Actually, this is kind of like the Panther D/Tiger H1 matchup now where the allies get demolished over and over with their 4.7/5.0/5.3 vs 100% 5.7's

Edited by DaffanZ
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DaffanZ said:

Hmm let's see.

One event is dominated by m26e1. There is no allied tank close.

Another is dominated by t-34-100. The best tank normal players get is a t-34-85 and some other jank.

Another has the KV-220 and normal players get the pleb tanks. 

Now we have Lorraine 40t running around every game which in reality is a 6.7-7.0 tank and you can only get by buying in right now. Most OP thing in War Thunder, oscillating turret doesn't even negatively affect  driving accuracy its so stupid. 

You still fail to understand the BR system. If you farm with a 6.7 premium, say the t-34-100 there is a very real possibility of getting uptiered half the time therefore no clubbing. Whereas in events, you are free to take the t-34-100 and club every single game because you'l never get uptiered, instead destroying all those below you. For someone with over 200 days of in-game play time, it boggles me you don't know these things. But then again, your best tank is the D-clubber. 

In the past, in other rotations it was dominated by 109 g2, black prince, etc.... Lmao for the longest time the best Axis tank was Tiger H1 and the allies got a Black Prince. Dayumm playing a 6.0 and never have to get uptiered, just slaughtering 5.0/5.3/5.7 over and over. Actually, this is kind of like the Panther D/Tiger H1 matchup now where the allies get demolished over and over with their 4.7/5.0/5.3 vs 100% 5.7's

Your first 3 events that you mentioned... the m26E1, T34 100 and KV 220 are all easy kills for stock tanks like a Panther.  The Lorraine 40T is also an easy kill. I am actually not surprised you do not know this!  SB is simply too hard for you!  They all have good guns that can kill you too. So what?  You see them first... they are dead... and the cycle goes on.   So you will simply have to go to RB where it is safer for you.  These tanks will not be able to touch you in inappropriate places in RB.  GL 

PS.... a Panzer IV can kill all those tanks too!  Again... not surprised you do not know this! 

Edited by *ChameleonLord
  • Haha 1
medal medal medal medal

58 minutes ago, *ChameleonLord said:

Your first 3 events that you mentioned... the m26E1, T34 100 and KV 220 are all easy kills for stock tanks like a Panther.  The Lorraine 40T is also an easy kill. I am actually not surprised you do not know this!  SB is simply too hard for you!  They all have good guns that can kill you too. So what?  You see them first... they are dead... and the cycle goes on.   So you will simply have to go to RB where it is safer for you.  These tanks will not be able to touch you in inappropriate places in RB.  GL 

PS.... a Panzer IV can kill all those tanks too!  Again... not surprised you do not know this! 

I know your bad but I still can't get over that you believe what you type. I mean if firepower means everything, why don't you ever play TD's? 

I did not specify that the Panther has problems with any of those tanks, what I did say was that the best tanks are premium, which is true for those events. If you do not have the m26e1 you are relegated to playing the worse t25 or m4a3e2/76. This same story is for all the tanks I listed.

Edited by DaffanZ

5 hours ago, DaffanZ said:

I know your bad but I still can't get over that you believe what you type. I mean if firepower means everything, why don't you ever play TD's? 

I did not specify that the Panther has problems with any of those tanks, what I did say was that the best tanks are premium, which is true for those events. If you do not have the m26e1 you are relegated to playing the worse t25 or m4a3e2/76. This same story is for all the tanks I listed.

Well since I do play TD's.  In fact I have played most tanks in the game.  As for your issues with Premium tanks, so what if the USA in one event have one of their better tanks as a Premium?  I guess you will have to purchase it and hope that you can compete in the game.  Thank you for spending your money on Gaijin's game.  You can purchase that Premium or you can drive a free to play Russian tank, or a British tank instead, or simply play RB.   Oh... and I do not own a 'BAD'.  What is a 'Bad'?   Is there a tank in game that is called 'BAD'?  I simply do not know what you're referring to when you say 'your bad'.   

I almost think you work for Gaijin's marketing department.  You make it sound like those tanks are 'Auto' win tanks and if the enemy team has one or more, they will automatically win.  The team opposed to those tanks might as well just 'J' out and concede immediately.  With that kind of false marketing Gaijin is bound to sell a lot more Premium tanks.  

Edited by *ChameleonLord
  • Haha 1
medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, *ChameleonLord said:

Well since I do play TD's.  In fact I have played most tanks in the game.  As for your issues with Premium tanks, so what if the USA in one event have one of their better tanks as a Premium?  I guess you will have to purchase it and hope that you can compete in the game.  Thank you for spending your money on Gaijin's game.  You can purchase that Premium or you can drive a free to play Russian tank, or a British tank instead, or simply play RB.   Oh... and I do not own a 'BAD'.  What is a 'Bad'?   Is there a tank in game that is called 'BAD'?  I simply do not know what you're referring to when you say 'your bad'.   

I almost think you work for Gaijin's marketing department.  You make it sound like those tanks are 'Auto' win tanks and if the enemy team has one or more, they will automatically win.  The team opposed to those tanks might as well just 'J' out and concede immediately.  With that kind of false marketing Gaijin is bound to sell a lot more Premium tanks.  

You should always compare matches with equally skilled opponents. There is no balance in giving one side the better vehicles, or reason too. The events aren't historical, balanced or 'good' (due to duration and scheduling) so I don't know why your defending them so much, what facet makes them actually good?

If I work for Gaijin marketing department, you work for the seal clubbing squad. You should join PONEY and spawn camp with them.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, DaffanZ said:

You should always compare matches with equally skilled opponents. There is no balance in giving one side the better vehicles, or reason too. The events aren't historical, balanced or 'good' (due to duration and scheduling) so I don't know why your defending them so much, what facet makes them actually good?

If I work for Gaijin marketing department, you work for the seal clubbing squad. You should join PONEY and spawn camp with them.

Who says they are better?  I do not think you have any understanding of the game at all.  There are no tanks in the game that are exactly equal unless you are driving the exact same tank.  It is a Rock, Paper, Scissors type of game.  Historically balanced?  Sure I would love to take my Tiger 1 into a match against Shermans with only a 75mm or T34 76's in a 1942 event.  You have obviously never played any of the 'Historical' events Gaijin has put on over the years.  The events are balanced... you just cannot compete.  Your inability to comprehend the game is virtually unbelievable!  But here we are!  Poney spawn camps when they have won the game or when a team did not cover the flank they went for.  Of which they deserve to kill you.  If you get bested by good players driving Really good tanks you blame everything about the game except yourself.  FYI... I have seen Poney win in Chaffees and M22's against Tigers.  I mean sheesh.. what is a 1941 tank (Tiger) going up against a 1944 tank (Chaffee).  That is hardly fair! (according to you anyway) 

PS... Poney will not be able to hurt you if you played Arcade!  They do not play that game mode!

Edited by *ChameleonLord
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
medal medal medal medal

4 hours ago, *ChameleonLord said:

Who says they are better?  I do not think you have any understanding of the game at all.  There are no tanks in the game that are exactly equal unless you are driving the exact same tank.  It is a Rock, Paper, Scissors type of game.  Historically balanced?  Sure I would love to take my Tiger 1 into a match against Shermans with only a 75mm or T34 76's in a 1942 event.  You have obviously never played any of the 'Historical' events Gaijin has put on over the years.  The events are balanced... you just cannot compete.  Your inability to comprehend the game is virtually unbelievable!  But here we are!  Poney spawn camps when they have won the game or when a team did not cover the flank they went for.  Of which they deserve to kill you.  If you get bested by good players driving Really good tanks you blame everything about the game except yourself.  FYI... I have seen Poney win in Chaffees and M22's against Tigers.  I mean sheesh.. what is a 1941 tank (Tiger) going up against a 1944 tank (Chaffee).  That is hardly fair! (according to you anyway) 

PS... Poney will not be able to hurt you if you played Arcade!  They do not play that game mode!

I actually don't care about historical, I was referencing it because that's (I think) one of the stupid things you guys love about current events, even if it's not even valid. 

"The events are balanced" hahahahahahahahaahahahaha. 

Edited by DaffanZ

31 minutes ago, DaffanZ said:

If they weren't better, then the event system wouldn't exist and all tanks would be playable in one queue 24/7. 

I actually don't care about historical, I was referencing it because that's (I think) one of the stupid things you guys love about events, even if it's not even true.

What are you talking about?  You are just making up random stuff that have no basis in reality!  Again your limited knowledge of the game is completely baffling since you claim to have played it for so many years.  You are welcome to check the archives and read for yourself why SB has a event based system.  You can check the developers notes from December 2014 to February 2015.  You will find that the BR based system was removed because it was the leading source of low numbers in SB.  They had to consolidate SB GF to ensure shorter queue times.   The events have no basis in History (as you claim) and never did.  They are completely based on making the gameplay as fair as possible.  Again you are simply just making things up with no basis of fact.   Where people talk about historical facts; it is in regards to markers on the mini-map.  Tank in WW2, Korea and even Vietnam had radios that were unreliable and there was no infrastructure (Radio Relay Towers) to support them.  Things like buildings, mountains, hills, trees and more would interfere with the signal or block it entirely.  You think because the Radio man existed there should be markers on the map.  Maybe Gaijin should call the 'Radioman' by his other primary rolls inside a tank?  Instead of 'Radioman' he would be 'bow gunner', 'assistant loader', or 'assistant driver'.  Why is he all those things?  Because that is what he did when the tank was in combat, he made calls on the Radio after the battle was over!    Markers have no business being in SB and if you check the archives before January 2015 you will find 100's of posts asking for their removal.  If you check the archives after January 2015 you will find 100's of posts saying 'Thank you Gaijin for removing the markers!  

In this post we only find you making up random information to support your need for markers, the BR system, one sided events and a random assortment of tanks that you personally (again not based on any fact) feel are OP or 'Pay  to Win'.  I do not understand why you do not just play RB (which is old SB before December 2014).  Is it because you want to call yourself a SB player but want to change SB to make it easier for you personally to play?  Why do you not ask Gaijin to rename GFRB to 'OLD SB GF' if that is the case?  Then you can tell all your friends that you are a SB player.  I am sure all the Youtubers would like that too since a majority of them cannot fly in SB and that does not make for good Videos when they just crash. 

Edited by *ChameleonLord
  • Thanks 1
medal medal medal medal

46 minutes ago, *ChameleonLord said:

What are you talking about?  You are just making up random stuff that have no basis in reality!  Again your limited knowledge of the game is completely baffling since you claim to have played it for so many years.  You are welcome to check the archives and read for yourself why SB has a event based system.  You can check the developers notes from December 2014 to February 2015.  You will find that the BR based system was removed because it was the leading source of low numbers in SB.  They had to consolidate SB GF to ensure shorter queue times.   The events have no basis in History (as you claim) and never did.  They are completely based on making the gameplay as fair as possible.  Again you are simply just making things up with no basis of fact.   Where people talk about historical facts; it is in regards to markers on the mini-map.  Tank in WW2, Korea and even Vietnam had radios that were unreliable and there was no infrastructure (Radio Relay Towers) to support them.  Things like buildings, mountains, hills, trees and more would interfere with the signal or block it entirely.  You think because the Radio man existed there should be markers on the map.  Maybe Gaijin should call the 'Radioman' by his other primary rolls inside a tank?  Instead of 'Radioman' he would be 'bow gunner', 'assistant loader', or 'assistant driver'.  Why is he all those things?  Because that is what he did when the tank was in combat, he made calls on the Radio after the battle was over!    Markers have no business being in SB and if you check the archives before January 2015 you will find 100's of posts asking for their removal.  If you check the archives after January 2015 you will find 100's of posts saying 'Thank you Gaijin for removing the markers!  

In this post we only find you making up random information to support your need for markers, the BR system, one sided events and a random assortment of tanks that you personally (again not based on any fact) feel are OP or 'Pay  to Win'.  I do not understand why you do not just play RB (which is old SB before December 2014).  Is it because you want to call yourself a SB player but want to change SB to make it easier for you personally to play?  Why do you not ask Gaijin to rename GFRB to 'OLD SB GF' if that is the case?  Then you can tell all your friends that you are a SB player.  I am sure all the Youtubers would like that too since a majority of them cannot fly in SB and that does not make for good Videos when they just crash. 

Short queue time symptoms (including original release #4)

1) Low sl for avg player

2) Low rp for avg player

3) Only x2 modifier

4) One tank. Nothing else so game ends fast.

5) Gaijin never had tutorial or introduction to V-joy, so 50% of the Simulator game mode means nothing to the average player.

This has always been the problem, even for Sim air back in the day. Average player will never jump to Sim when he can farm x5 faster in RB. Gaijin instead of fixing it and making it fair  with Increased rewards on par for time/effort/skill required (not difficulty changes) just consolidated the puny base. BR was not the cause of low population, it was already low.  

I know the events have no basis in history, but it's one of the things you guys say is so good about events sometimes.

I am trying to work out why you guys love the events so much. There is no balance, there is no historical relevancy, and they have a crap schedule system. Why do you defend it so vehemently with tripe? 

I like how you care who and who isin't an SB player. SB tanks and ground forces didn't even exist when I played SB.

Edited by DaffanZ

5 hours ago, DaffanZ said:

Short queue time symptoms (including original release #4)

1) Low sl for avg player

and yet much higher rewards than what the 'average' player would get in AB or RB/

2) Low rp for avg player

And yet way more RP than what the 'average' player would get in AB  or RB

3) Only x2 modifier

Over RB.  You do know that tank game play is the virtually the same in RB as it is in SB and yet you still get more RP in SB for the same effort!  Weird eh?  

4) One tank. Nothing else so game ends fast.

For you maybe... just so you know.. when the BR system was in place for SB ... it was the same.  2 mediums, 1 heavy, and 1 plane.  Nothing changed.  I guess you never played tanks in SB before January 2015.  Which explains why you make these nonsense posts.

5) Gaijin never had tutorial or introduction to V-joy, so 50% of the Simulator game mode means nothing to the average player.

And yet the SIM community did and they are currently PINNED at the top of the SB page. 

This has always been the problem, even for Sim air back in the day. Average player will never jump to Sim when he can farm x5 faster in RB. Gaijin instead of fixing it and making it fair  with Increased rewards on par for time/effort/skill required (not difficulty changes) just consolidated the puny base. BR was not the cause of low population, it was already low.  

I am a below average pilot yet I researched in 1 year all jets for all nations when in 1 year in Arcade I was only able to get to the first jet in two nations.  

I know the events have no basis in history, but it's one of the things you guys say is so good about events sometimes.

I have never seen one comment referring to History based match making.  Only for more realism in the game such as the removal of SAT/Nav GPS markers that were introduced to modern armies in the 1990's

I am trying to work out why you guys love the events so much. There is no balance, there is no historical relevancy, and they have a crap schedule system. Why do you defend it so vehemently with tripe?  Go and play RB GF and find out for yourself.  

I like how you care who and who isin't an SB player. SB tanks and ground forces didn't even exist when I played SB.  I do not know what to tell you.  SB tanks were introduced exactly one week after tanks were released in patch 1.39.  So you only played tanks for one week back in 2014?  

The only person talking rubbish is you.  For example:  Here is a link that clearly details the addition of RB and SB GF on June 3 2014 with patch 1.41.    So that means if you played GF when SB did not exist, then you only played it between May 19th 2014 and June 3rd 2014 and from then on you did not play not have any understanding of what SB ground forces was like, what the numbers were like, or how balanced or unbalanced it was or wasn't when they had the BR system in place.  You have nothing to compare your current observations (however misguided and tainted) with anything in the past.  Essentially you have no clue as to the subject matter of the topics you try to convince others you are well versed in.   It can safely be said that you must own a very big shovel! 

https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/147343-war-thunder-update-141/

Edited by *ChameleonLord
  • Haha 1
medal medal medal medal

3 hours ago, *ChameleonLord said:

The only person talking rubbish is you.  For example:  Here is a link that clearly details the addition of RB and SB GF on June 3 2014 with patch 1.41.    So that means if you played GF when SB did not exist, then you only played it between May 19th 2014 and June 3rd 2014 and from then on you did not play not have any understanding of what SB ground forces was like, what the numbers were like, or how balanced or unbalanced it was or wasn't when they had the BR system in place.  You have nothing to compare your current observations (however misguided and tainted) with anything in the past.  Essentially you have no clue as to the subject matter of the topics you try to convince others you are well versed in.   It can safely be said that you must own a very big shovel! 

https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/147343-war-thunder-update-141/

I said I played Sim before any ground forces existed, not solely GF. So you calling people out for not being a sim player is stupid.

Don't see your ground forces badge either, plebian. 

Edited by DaffanZ

11 minutes ago, DaffanZ said:

I said I played Sim before any ground forces existed, not solely GF. So you calling people out for not being a sim player is stupid.

Don't see your ground forces badge either, plebian. 

The Ground forces badge was for the closed Beta testers of which I did not participate (there was no SB battles).  Calling people out for not being a SB player?  What on earth are you referring to now?  Again talking rubbish.  So you played SB  AIr before GF as a whole even existed, but are offering mis-information about SB GF and insulting other players who have played SBGF from inception using your past experience of Air SB as a reference?  That is your only option, is to insult people or try to demean them when they clearly point out that you have no idea, concept or experience with the topic at hand?  You use your past experience in SB Air as a source of credibility to judge SB GF of which you have only recently started playing?  You then freely admit that all your points and opinions are not worth the time you actually took to type them?  Really?  

Edited by *ChameleonLord
medal medal medal medal

Your the one calling out people for not being true sim players and telling them to go back to AB/RB as if those game modes were for second class citizens. 

laff. 

Edited by DaffanZ

3 hours ago, DaffanZ said:

Your the one calling out people for not being true sim players and telling them to go back to AB/RB as if those game modes were for second class citizens. 

laff. 

Most people play a game and try to use all aspects of what is available to them.  Even if they are not good at what is at hand.  Most people (in this case) would learn how to fly in SB (truly the hardest part of SBGF in most respects).  However in this game, people who cannot fly in SB (but can in AB and RB) want to change the game mode that was already balanced (there was nothing wrong with the system in place) instead of take the time to learn SB.  They want to change it because they are unwilling or incapable of learning to fly in SBGF.  They get bombed by a player who did take the time to learn how to fly and then they whine and complain to Gaijin to save them.  Instead of learning to fly like all SB players had to, these arcade players want to take out a SPAA instead of a plane.  Their reasoning is so they can compete against the planes.  However, this is not what is happening.  They are not helping their teams to fight off planes with their SPAA's but are instead fighting tanks with their SPAA's.  It is not that these arcade players (AB and mostly RB) wanted SB GF to be fair for them (trophies for everyone) they wanted an advantage over a true SB player (who tanks and flies).  

Now because of these 'ARCADE' players and their whining, SB players have lost their 2 line-ups, and have had markers re-introduced which both were fought for by SB players to have removed.  It took months of requests and downright begging to have Gaijin remove markers and to get a second event, only to have that reverted because it is TOO HARD for people to learn to fly in SB GF!  (even though there are 100's of posts including many pinned at the top of the page to help them learn) 

Edited by *ChameleonLord
  • Upvote 5
medal medal medal medal

Crew of AD4 & SO 8000 locked because not used, despite there being not enough points to spawn any of them after 2 amx 13 ss11s. Please, put the former game mode back.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 06/01/2018 at 1:34 PM, DaffanZ said:

Hi DaffanZ, to start mate it's sad that in one week or two you are already telling lies about one of the most cool and Fair team in SB we are the first to defend/attack a point or to help someone of course we are not perfect but eh.. we try ;) One of our rules is to not spawn camp (rushing the spawn at the beginning)  but sometimes we are forced to go in or around the enemy spawn like for exemple in Poland, Eastern Europe or HurtgenForest when an enemy is camping HIS OWN SPAWN and killing everyone of our team.

Now when i saw you in game you were always in the air at the beginning so maybe you should go on the ground to help your buddy's i don't know.

Anyway it's not right place to talk about that, i realy hope to see you again in game and to play with or against you. :good:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
medal medal