FXBulldozer

[solved] Flashing textures Radeon Crimson 16.7.2

After the flaming arrows patch dropped (1.59) my game has a problem where the shadows are all messed up, textures flash, and there are black stripes in the sky. 

Note: After I set the game to full screen, my primary screen still showed the corrupted image, while on the OBS viewer, it showed a normal ish image. 

f205a0b0d2.jpg

9a9a86d750.jpg

Also, crossfire still doesnt work? Why? 

Bump Any help? Am I posting this in the right section? Any other 7000 series users having any issues with this? It works when support older video cards is enabled, but I really cant stand playing when it looks like that. 

Edited by FXBulldozer

7 hours ago, Hunternz said:

what profile were you using when CF was enabled ?  did you make one or use default 

I always left it off because its not supported. There are no profiles from AMD, and I have never heard of gaijin supporting it on their end either. I tried the solution whereby you can edit the file to make it AFR friendly, but that didnt work sadly. 

Please try a clean reinstallation of your gpu driver:

1. download DDU (wait 5 seconds until the download starts) and save on desktop
  2. download gpu driver and save on desktop
  3. unzip DDU to the desktop, start it and accept the restart to Safe Mode
  4. in safe mode DDU will start, select your video card, choose all existing points and then clicking 'Clean and restart'
  5. after restart install downloaded driver (at first without 'AMD Gaming Evolved App/Raptr' -> custom installation)
  6. delete config.blk in \War Thunder\
  7. start launcher and adjust settings new (resolution, graphics, sound/speakers, others)
  8. start game and test again

On 7/26/2016 at 2:15 PM, FredericusRer said:

Please try a clean reinstallation of your gpu driver:

1. download DDU (wait 5 seconds until the download starts) and save on desktop
  2. download gpu driver and save on desktop
  3. unzip DDU to the desktop, start it and accept the restart to Safe Mode
  4. in safe mode DDU will start, select your video card, choose all existing points and then clicking 'Clean and restart'
  5. after restart install downloaded driver (at first without 'AMD Gaming Evolved App/Raptr' -> custom installation)
  6. delete config.blk in \War Thunder\
  7. start launcher and adjust settings new (resolution, graphics, sound/speakers, others)
  8. start game and test again

Thanks it works now.