• Updated flight models for: Yak-1B, Yak-7, Yak-3, Yak-9T and all modifications of A6M (see details)
  • Bugs fixed in the flight model of B-25
  • Fixed some typos and mistakes in the texts and descriptions
  • Bug fixed: player may respawn on the captured airfield
  • Bug fixed: spawn point might be saved from previous sessions
  • Bug fixed: engine is damaged after repair
  • Traffic is reduced for the mission’s start
  • ‘One-second burst mass’ parameter is back
  • Upvote 7

Since the link to the details about the russian planes FM changes doesn't work - can you re-post any details you have about those changes?

thanks.

• Upvote 6

Hardly wait to test A6M airplanes...

Those my favorite fighters in AB..

also very curious to see what they change on russian Yaks :)

Are they more or less Op now :)

and thank god b25 is fixed... 

That was hilarious to see that airplane making crazy flips and rolls that define every physics law for airplanes.

• Upvote 1
medal medal

how many times u will write that link dosent work? they will fix it dont worry.

A6M2-N - slow roll speed (6 sec), good loping speed (10 sec) without loosing altitude. 

A6M2 - slow roll speed (6 sec) but good looping speed (12 sec) with slight loss in altitude

A6M3 - moderate roll speed (4 sec) but good looping speed (12 sec) without loosing altitude

A6M3 mod 22 - slow roll speed (6 sec) but good looping speed (11 sec) with slight loss in altitude

as speed increase over 300km/h roll speed increase up to 8-10 sec

The best feature of those airplanes for me is their looping speed and ability not to loose altitude.. 
medal medal

A6M2-N - slow roll speed (6 sec), good loping speed (10 sec) without loosing altitude. 

A6M2 - slow roll speed (6 sec) but good looping speed (12 sec) with slight loss in altitude

A6M3 - moderate roll speed (4 sec) but good looping speed (12 sec) without loosing altitude

A6M3 mod 22 - slow roll speed (6 sec) but good looping speed (11 sec) with slight loss in altitude

as speed increase over 300km/h roll speed increase up to 8-10 sec

The best feature of those airplanes for me is their looping speed and ability not to loose altitude.. 

I believe you mean 'circling' when you state looping above, as looping without changing altitude would be one hell of a trick ><
  • Upvote 5
medal

After this patch, I am experiencing an issue with main menu visualisation. I cannot choose a plane (no "plane bar" in the lower part of the screen) and after pressing Space to get into research tab, it says I am only rank 0 for that particular country. See screen attached below and fix it pls for those of us, who experience the same issue: 

http://imgupload.sk/viewer.php?file=ynxz2krkjo6b9n4r4fxt.jpg

EDIT: Ca 10 min after launching the game the menu has shown and the profile now looks loaded completely. After restarting the game, the issue is still there anyway.

• Upvote 4
medal

I believe you mean 'circling' when you state looping above, as looping without changing altitude would be one hell of a trick ><

I mean when you start and finish loop in most cases you are on higher altitude which is great when you do looping close to ground or mountain..

that way you make enemy to smash in ground :) One feature I love to use more then to kill airplane :).

no matter what roll angel you have performing pull stick to you full and holding till you make 360 degree is looping for me :)..

And that is for me basic maneuver for A6M fighters.

medal medal