SB Air & EC Technical Support

Hello,

We had wierd EC yesterday.

We had lost full lenght battle as Allies.

We keep capture Zones we win all of them. One our New player was bombing Bases. We keep destroying hotwitzers and pillboxes.

Now wierd issue happend. Land battles lose? Only enemy bombers AI spawn and attakers. None on our side spawn. Recon plane spawned Defend only once for enemy but was in clouds cant intercept.

Lots of enemy planes went down killed by our side. Still we lost by 50k points. Question is how this can happend when we put all our effort in objectives?

Enemy players left as they die to much times from our team.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal

• 2 weeks later...

@Smin1080p Please, do something about the bomber abuse. Chinese squadrons are farming with b29s and Tu 4. Bombing airfields and then baling out, then again and again and again. The penalty for bailing out is incremental against the massive rewards they re getting. Please do something. This will keep players away from your game, unless you address it. It is the single most broken situation I ve encountered where it is so  easy to abuse. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
On 20/09/2019 at 19:41, Twisted said:

would really love it if you brought the Hissing stall warning sound back . . . . .

Yes!!!!!!!!!!

Along with Flap movement sounds

...And brake sounds

..........And the sound of bullets hitting your plane from behind

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal

Let's just start with a simple thing: only sounds that eminate from your own space are audible. Then you can expand. Every single time gaijin has tried to "enhance", and claim realism, it's been flippin' Hollywood, audio it has been horribly wrong. Let's start, for once, at the right end?

• Like 2

@lastGrayAngel not sure if you had chance to read it but there seem to be a bug where bomb tonnage dropped on airfields is counted twice - that make AF attacks super-profitable and basically twist the game for everyone as usually 2/3 of teams are doing suicide runs vs AFs

medal medal medal medal medal

In case someone (and developer) is still not aware. Successfully destroying ENEMY column (doing an objective) subtracts tickets from YOUR team (or adds points to enemy team, depends on point of view).

Edited by NebeI
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
medal medal medal medal

• 6 months later...

What exactly are the rules for sim EC? Why can not some planes of the BR spec be used at all, even when they are of a nation that is allowed? Why when I am shot down in my premium ride, do other planes of the same BR say that they will not be available for the same amount of time as the plane I was just shot down in, even tho those planes were not damaged before? I do not see any sense in that. I spend far more time as cannon fodder than anything else so why make me an even easier target by forcing me to take a plane with a reduced BR when I have one ready that is the same BR as what was shot down? What are we trying to accomplish exactly? I would like to understand this, and other things too. So is there a rule book somewhere so I can understand the mechanics of all this?

• 7 months later...

Of all the untidy, lazy and ugly things, that are there in war thunder, the thing that I hate most and sets my teeth on edge every time is when I create a custom duel match with AI, and I want to dogfight some nasty Japanese zeros, or I want to have some tight turning Spitfires, maybe some zero gravity Yaks . . .  all I get on the opposing team are AI Arse pansies. . . .bombers and attackers . . pansies that want to shoot out of their arse.

Its not as if there are not enough Arse pansies plaguing the game, but the AI in a Duel also spawns a majority bombers and attackers rather than fighters.

That is stupid beyond words and excruciating to even describe and to have to argue about.

For duel missions, simply lock the AI to fighters, or really go for broke and do something amazing like add a check box or drop down menu for aircraft class. . . . maybe some real arse pansies would like to duel AI arse pansies.

Maybe breach the cutting edge of modern science and break the bounds of Game theory, add a drop down for AI difficulty.

I don't know how you have turned this game into such an untidy mess . . .it is starting to look really ugly. Even the take offs and landings look like crap because you are too lazy to fix a runway.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

5 hours ago, Twisted said:

Of all the untidy, lazy and ugly things, that are there in war thunder, the thing that I hate most and sets my teeth on edge every time is when I create a custom duel match with AI, and I want to dogfight some nasty Japanese zeros, or I want to have some tight turning Spitfires, maybe some zero gravity Yaks . . .  all I get on the opposing team are AI Arse pansies. . . .bombers and attackers . . pansies that want to shoot out of their arse.

Its not as if there are not enough Arse pansies plaguing the game, but the AI in a Duel also spawns a majority bombers and attackers rather than fighters.

That is stupid beyond words and excruciating to even describe and to have to argue about.

For duel missions, simply lock the AI to fighters, or really go for broke and do something amazing like add a check box or drop down menu for aircraft class. . . . maybe some real arse pansies would like to duel AI arse pansies.

Maybe breach the cutting edge of modern science and break the bounds of Game theory, add a drop down for AI difficulty.

I don't know how you have turned this game into such an untidy mess . . .it is starting to look really ugly. Even the take offs and landings look like crap because you are too lazy to fix a runway.

Check the WT live Page. I think @RideR2
has a dog fight practice mission there.

medal medal medal

6 minutes ago, nazradu2 said:

Check the WT live Page. I think @RideR2
has a dog fight practice mission there.

Yup . .I am already talking to him . . .but the custom battles need to be fixed . . .

I would like to play with ping in effect and on different maps and different numbers.

I still don't see why we don't have a standard 1 vs 1 server all the time. . .of course that would be a good thing and probably take up to many resources as compared to the 100s of dodgy custom battles.

Edited by Twisted
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal