SB Air & EC Technical Support

Im going to go with Ze_Hairy on this one and take the oppurtunity to say pls pls pls bring back Historical EC paired with normal SB like we had at christmas )))
  • Upvote 6
medal medal

Hi guys report on AI Tank Hit Detection and Issue Submitted 

Report  ID: 0044998  https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/319339-159170-ai-tanks-not-registering-hits-from-antitank-cannons-on-planes-in-rbsim-air-battles-modes/ Please if you wish to support this report follow what MH4UAstragon has done , and add you information to report 

• Upvote 1
medal medal

Hi guys report on AI Tank Hit Detection and Issue Submitted

Report ID: 0044998 https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/319339-159170-ai-tanks-not-registering-hits-from-antitank-cannons-on-planes-in-rbsim-air-battles-modes/ Please if you wish to support this report follow what MH4UAstragon has done , and add you information to report

Thank you for the help :)
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Im going to go with Ze_Hairy on this one and take the oppurtunity to say pls pls pls bring back Historical EC paired with normal SB like we had at christmas )))

+10000 Its the only way EC will work & makes fun!

• Upvote 3
medal

Most the reports with SB i will be dealing with myself mostly so let's have at it

​You guy have to make the report , some of the more serious stuff i will do without you guys 

Just in title have (SB) so i know 

But if you got somthing to report lets do this ok ..

cheers  Huntrnz 

medal medal

I need you back in there if you can friend ok
http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/319342-159170-ground-unit-placement-in-sim-ec-maps-is-extremely-unfair-to-attackers/

Since it is Sim EC, would the same .clog files I used in the other bug report work for it?

Pillbox  not taking damage or very little with 50cal's Reported  ID:0045038  Light pillbox DM issues.. 

Hey, another question! :)

Any news on if the german 30mm damage will get adjusted closer to real life?

Link ? report link ? has this been suggested ?

medal medal

https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/268379-german-30mm-cannons-are-vastly-underperforming-with-video/

For example. 

While 30mm minengeschosse were always underperforming due to unknown reasons, it is especially funny with the new DM. Even single engine fighters need several hits (not talking about sparkles) to take lethal damage. Not even gonna start about Bombers ;)

• Upvote 2

Pillbox  not taking damage or very little with 50cal's Reported  ID:0045038  Light pillbox DM issues.. 

Not only 50cal's, japanese 2x250kg are useless too ;-)
PM me if you need clog.

:Ps yeah please dont iv had enough of that for a lifetime

Either they are paper or are flying tanks. There has been no in between.

Not only 50cal's, japanese 2x250kg are useless too ;-)
PM me if you need clog.

New report will have to be done , you keen ? once you do it let me know so i can take care of it ok 

Either they are paper or are flying tanks. There has been no in between.

You shush up and get me them files i need aye   :yes:

medal medal

Hi Hunterz

I have a very,very annoying bug with EC4-Ruhr Map.The Game tryes to load the session but CTD without a warning! This happend now 5 Times in a row for me. 2 times today an the other 3 on last Saturday. On top of this,I lost a 500% RP Booster !!! due to this Bug.(The only one that I ever got,since I play WT) :(s

The Game creates an Automatic Crash report everytime and send it back to the Server and I thought Gaijin was aware of this but it seems that is not the case.

Think we need your technical help here....

medal

Hi Hunterz

I have a very,very annoying bug with EC4-Ruhr Map.The Game tryes to load the session but CTD without a warning! This happend now 5 Times in a row for me. 2 times today an the other 3 on last Saturday. On top of this,I lost a 500% RP Booster !!! due to this Bug.(The only one that I ever got,since I play WT) :(s

The Game creates an Automatic Crash report everytime and send it back to the Server and I thought Gaijin was aware of this but it seems that is not the case.

Think we need your technical help here....

Do a search  for  "Ruhr"  in your warthunder folder and delete all files that come up ... when you launch game again it will replace these files so dont freak out, once that is done. if you have many skins on vehicles when loading in to this map please remove them for testing sometimes this can cause issues, after you remove skins, infact move them all out of the skin folder to a temp folder on desktop .

Launch game and test for me please    

There should be crash dump file c:\warthunder\game_log\   upload this for me t please 

medal medal

Wait are we seriously getting some attention? 

I don't believe it. 

You can belive it. Hunterz is a good one.

@Hunterz,thanks. your help is much appreciated.

Yes,I have a big custom User Skins folder,around 23Gig...maybe a bit too much. I remove them for testing and let the Game rebuild the "Ruhr" files. Now I have to find the crash dump file,I got a few of them from Today in the game_log Folder. I will attach them. Hope these are the right ones.

:salute:

medal