Update 14.06.2016 (1.59.1.70)

• A bug, which caused the game to crash when starting the client using Linux with Intel drivers, has been fixed.
  • Client stability has been improved.

Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. If applicable, PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.

The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Upvote 1

Wait... my tu-4 is comming for you :Ps

client stability 120MB? that is heavy though :dntknw:

Sometimes minor changes in code can effect more than a few files. Depends on how they break up their code IMHO  :salute:

If you change something that effects the main menu for example, just by changing the text on the screen you are probably messing with at least 50MB of files. All this depends on how it's split of course  :good:

[(edit) changed 50mb to 50MB because holy OCD]

Edited by prolixj2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Oh wow, a bug that I reported (and it was rejected) was stealth fixed in this update....

Great... I didn't even receive a thank you and even more - had a really bad talk with moderators about how it works as intended and blah-blah-blah... Wasted hell of a lot of my time with that and this is how it ended....

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I played well yesterday, but today after this update: hangar looks like something wrong ?

I've had this type of graphical glitches after I changed graphics settings in game - the graphics settings work fine after I restart client though.

Not sure if it's the case for you, but worth a shot.
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I played well yesterday, but today after this update: hangar looks like something wrong ?

It's your outdated graphic card driver: ver. 34475 - date: 2014.11.18.
Update him to the latest version: 36839 -date: 2016.6.7 and it should be ok then.
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

It's your outdated graphic card driver: ver. 34475 - date: 2014.11.18.
Update him to the latest version: 36839 -date: 2016.6.7 and it should be ok then.

Speaking of outdated graphics cards, I keep getting reminded of outdated graphics card drivers, but cannot actually upgrade to anything newer as the card is not having newer drivers made anymore.

After five years of active service, the ATI Radeon™ HD 4000, ATI Radeon™ HD 3000, and ATI Radeon™ HD 2000 Series products reached peak performance optimization on October 15, 2013, and were transitioned to a legacy support lifecycle. No additional driver releases are planned for these products.

Got a ATI Radeon HD 4870 or some such. Which runs this game on movie settings at 20fps and I can get 60fps without resorting to ULQ :good: I just need to press ok on the reminder every time I start the game up. Near as I can tell, my graphics card is above the recommended specs cards in performance and yet still it is outdated for years now :P Edited by tizianenel
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal