Update 10.06.2016 (Server Update)

This is a server update that will be implemented on the game servers within 24 hours. During this time, bug reports regarding specifics mentioned here and their effect in a battle will not be considered as a bug and as such will not be taken into consideration.

• Halifax Mk III rear tail gun turret depression has been fixed.
  • British .303 cal offensive armament belts for aircraft has been corrected:
    • The “Default” belts has had “Ball - omni-purpose bullet” removed
    • Within the “Universal” belts, one AP bullet has been replaced by AP-I
    • Within the “Tracer” belts, one of the Tracers has been replaced with AP-I
    • Within the “Stealth” belts, one of the AP rounds has been replaced with AP-I
  • Air-cooled engines are now more vulnerable against projectiles.
  • IT-1 now has correct rate of fire of 5 rounds per minute according to “Техника и Вооружение” №2010-03, “Дракон, испепеляющий танки - ИТ-1”, стр.18).
  • Animation of the 3M7 rotation has been added.

Note: This server update applies to all platforms unless specifically highlighted.

The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Upvote 5

What is ZM7 supposed to be?

Excuse me but was is ZM7 rotation ?

Other than that : nice to see some fixes.

Beat me to it.

Edited by Brogan1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Excuse me but was is ZM7 rotation ?

Other than that : nice to see some fixes.

What is ZM7 supposed to be?

Beat me to it.

Minor typo. Its now fixed.

Should have been 3M7, the IT-1's ATGM.

Something seems to be wrong with the German 20mm cannons, they appear to be shooting sponges, not even potatoes, right now. Please look into it?

Please be sure to submit a bug report so we can assess all the evidence and forward it on ASAP: http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/590-flight-and-damage-model-issues/

• Halifax Mk III rear tail gun turret depression has been fixed.
  • British .303 cal offensive armament belts for aircraft has been corrected:
    • The “Default” belts has had “Ball - omni-purpose bullet” removed
    • Within the “Universal” belts, one AP bullet has been replaced by AP-I
    • Within the “Tracer” belts, one of the Tracers has been replaced with AP-I
    • Within the “Stealth” belts, one of the AP rounds has been replaced with AP-I
  • Air-cooled engines are now more vulnerable against projectiles.
  • IT-1 now has correct rate of fire of 5 rounds per minute according to “Техника и Вооружение” №2010-03, “Дракон, испепеляющий танки - ИТ-1”, стр.18).
  • Animation of the 3M7 rotation has been added.

Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. If applicable, PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.

Wait, radials are now worse than inlines when it comes to battle damage, am I reading this correctly?

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

For 20mm stealth belts, can you remove AP ammo and give more HE ammo?

Like Russian 23mm, which is just AP-I.

I think the NS-23 only came with FI-T and AP-I, thus steath gets a full AP load. Might be wrong about this, though.

medal medal medal

I think the NS-23 only came with FI-T and AP-I, thus steath gets a full AP load. Might be wrong about this, though.

It would be nice if devs remove those AP and replace them with FI ammo. 

For stealth i mean.

Edited by TA4Life
medal medal medal medal

Wait, radials are now worse than inlines when it comes to battle damage, am I reading this correctly?

Inlines have not been changed, simply the correct kinetic damage to air cooled engines has been added. 

The missiles for the sheridan some times misfire and go wacky as soon as you fire them, when will this be fixed?

If you seem to be experiencing issues with the Sheridan, then please report it: http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/568-moderated-bug-reports-windows/

As soon as we have the necessary evidence and info, we can forward it on. 

Inlines have not been changed, simply the correct kinetic damage to air cooled engines has been added. 

Could you enlighten us as to what you mean by the correct kinetic damage? I ask only because I know that radials are far stronger than an inline engine but from what I can tell damage wise they die from about the same damage.

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

No client stability improvement in this patch? D:

And since Halifax rear turret got fixed, how is the progress going on G5N1 rear turret? (it cannot aim to the sides even though the cone rotates)
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

so we can assess all the evidence

Its kinda hard to determine which type of shell is wrong if we can't create our own belts

medal medal medal medal

why are air-cololed engines more vulnerable against projectiles? more holes means more air for cooling ;)

• Upvote 5
medal medal medal medal medal