Update 10.06.2016 (1.59.1.55)

• Bug fixed: tank shots were able to incorrectly penetrate buildings that shouldn't allow penetration.
  • Binocular view position for T 29 has been fixed.
  • Client stability has been improved.

Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. If applicable, PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.

The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Upvote 3

what else did you guys "fix" without informing us. im tired of ninjafixing stuff and to read: Client stability has been improved.

Edited by I0IeXeI0I

Stona (Posted )

So play the game instead of searching for conspiracies, ninjafix and Portals to Narnia.
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

i would play the game but everytime you change something without informing your community. sorry but thats sloppy

Stona (Today, 12:51 PM):
So play the game instead of searching for conspiracies, ninjafix and Portals to Narnia.

Hahahaha.... havent laught that much in ages

Edited by I0IeXeI0I
  • Upvote 6

fix macs... none of them can pay after this latest update... well done... alienating a huge portion of your players

How do you know that "large portion of your players" has MAC as their primary computers? Just wondering if you have statistical evidence for that. 

To my knowledge, there is extremely small portion of players who own the MAC and also Linux users too, while majority of them use Windows.

Edited by Helezhelm
medal medal medal medal

I have noticed many changes in 1.59 that weren't stated in the changelogs.

Also, when does the 1.59 server update come online? I'm eagerly waiting for the RNG bounce chance removal.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

did you decreased the speed of the m551 in field -10kph!?

Edited by I0IeXeI0I

• Binocular view position for T 29 has been fixed.

I have had problems when I change view from 3rd person to binoculars. Apparently binoculars always look down some degrees, Is this related to this fix? Is it a PS4 problem?

Edited by *Larguilutxo
medal

Apparently binoculars always look down some degrees, Is this related to this fix? Is it a PS4 problem?

Please use one of the following forum sections:
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal