Sign in to follow this  
SubRyan

Yakovlev Yak-30D

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/163rU7aIsyRwx2NFSy0zyPIXucE7x02N_xM1oww0DcOQ/pubhtml

This info is for 1.59

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal

So we got a de havilland Venom equivalent sitting at 8.0. Whilst the Sea Venom which is worse than this in every way is still sitting at 9.0

GG Gaijin

medal medal

That wasn't the question though. He asked if you had flown it, but you responded to a question like 'Why should it be 9.0?'
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Indeed I have not flown it. But in some cases that isn't really necessary. What we're looking at here is a jet which can reach roughly the same speed as the venom, with a seemingly better climbrate, with a lower turntime (on datasheet not on in game stat card), and from what I've seen some very good energy retention. Sure it overheats a bit but not when on 100% throttle, and even then it would look to be one of the middling 9.0 jets considering aircraft like the Panther and the Sea Venom are stuck there. This thing is certainly too good to face 7.0 jets.

medal medal

Indeed I have not flown it. But in some cases that isn't really necessary. What we're looking at here is a jet which can reach roughly the same speed as the venom, with a seemingly better climbrate, with a lower turntime (on datasheet not on in game stat card), and from what I've seen some very good energy retention. Sure it overheats a bit but not when on 100% throttle, and even then it would look to be one of the middling 9.0 jets considering aircraft like the Panther and the Sea Venom are stuck there. This thing is certainly too good to face 7.0 jets.

I agree with your point of view. The thing is, the best way to evaluate a new vehicle is by playing it, and see how it fares against the opposition.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Sign in to follow this