Does making a Localisation allow you to edit vehicle Information tabs?

For a lot of vehicles if you click on the information tab it just says "description will be ready soon". I figured as a little thing I might write some descriptions for some of them and was wondering how to get them in game. As localisations seem to let you edit text in game to convert it to another language I wondered if It would let me change "description will be ready soon" to a description for each of the vehicles?

medal medal medal medal medal

For a lot of vehicles if you click on the information tab it just says "description will be ready soon". I figured as a little thing I might write some descriptions for some of them and was wondering how to get them in game. As localisations seem to let you edit text in game to convert it to another language I wondered if It would let me change "description will be ready soon" to a description for each of the vehicles?

You would create descriptions in English, or in other language?

If in English, i think you should create a suggestion for your description, but I'm not sure.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

You would create descriptions in English, or in other language?

If in English, i think you should create a suggestion for your description, but I'm not sure.

I was thinking in English. I saw this post https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/310229-custom-eng-localization-with-full-vehicles-names/ and thought if you can do that maybe it is possible to write descriptions
medal medal medal medal medal

I was thinking in English. I saw this post https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/310229-custom-eng-localization-with-full-vehicles-names/ and thought if you can do that maybe it is possible to write descriptions

Sorry, but it is not possible. Every vehicle use a no-desc string which contain the "description will be ready soon" text. If a vehicle receive a description, it is receive a XYvehicle/desc string which contain the description text. So you can modify every existing description, but can not add new one. :(

There is not an easy way.

But ask Thulle or Ouchie (seniors of national language issues) or a CM, maybe somebody can help you :)