Stona

Update 18.05.2016 (Server Update)

This is a server update that will be implemented on the game servers within 24 hours. During this time, bug reports regarding specifics mentioned here and their effect in a battle will not be considered as a bug and as such will not be taken into consideration.

• The number of ammo rounds in certain armoured vehicle belts has been changed. Belt prices have been corrected accordingly. (Previously, the number of reloads in a battle could be different than the number of actually spent belts.) The following vehicles are affected:
    Т-60, 72-К GAZ-ММ, Pz.II DAK, Pz.II C, Pz.II F, Sd.Kfz. 140/1, Flakpanzer I, Sd.Kfz. 6/2, Ostwind, Kugelblitz, Wirbelwind, Coelian, ZSU-57-2, ZUT-37, ZSU-37, M16 MGMC, M13 MGMC, M15 CGMC, M15 CGMC, M19, M42 Duster, Gepard, M2A2, 4M GAZ AAA, 94-KM ZIS-12, Falcon, T17E2, AC Mk.II AA, Crusader AA Mk.I,Crusader AA Mk.II, Crusader AA Mk.I, Crusader AA Mk.II.
  • Mission score gained in RB battles (both air and combined) whilst flying aircraft has been increased by 60% (which will also result in higher RP and SL gain).

Note: This server update applies to all platforms unless specifically highlighted.

The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Upvote 12

Mission score gained in RB battles (both air and combined) whilst flying aircraft has been increased by 60%

What does that mean?

Increased RP or SL gain?

Senio (Posted )

both
  • Upvote 6
medal medal medal medal medal

Could we get a list on the price changes please and which ammo belts have been changed.

please and thank you.

• Upvote 5
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I'm rather confused on what this update is bringing.  What exactly is meant by:

• Mission score gained in RB battles (both air and combined) whilst flying aircraft has been increased by 60%

Does mission score refer to increased gain in RP and silver lions or is it referring to the said tokens each team has in the beginning of the match?

It is confirmed that you will now gain more RP.

Finally RB players get the rewards they deserve. Thanks Gaijin

Only if you fly an airplane.

• Upvote 1
medal medal

T-4-6

Awesome! Weeeell done! xD

I'm rather confused on what this update is bringing.  What exactly is meant by:

• Mission score gained in RB battles (both air and combined) whilst flying aircraft has been increased by 60%

Does mission score refer to increased gain in RP and silver lions or is it referring to the said tokens each team has in the beginning of the match?

It's your own personal score. Basically this patch will increase RP/SL gain for all planes in RB.

• Upvote 1
medal medal

Wait, does this mean Mission reward is increased by 60% and that results into X% higher RP and SL gain

OR

does that instantly translate into 60% higher RP and SL gain?

(ofc for aircraft in RB modes)

medal medal medal medal medal

• Mission score gained in RB battles (both air and combined) whilst flying aircraft has been increased by 60% (which will also result in higher RP and SL gain).

Hory shet our prayers have been answered?

• Upvote 1
medal

60% increased RP and SL gain for all RB air vehicles?

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY SNAIL!

I don't think 60% score change means 60% SL and RP gain but it's definitely noticeable.

I just tried it, I had a 7 minute game in Hunter (very short), shooting down 2 MiG-15s and nothing else, and (on premium account) got 7k RP vehicle research, 3.5k RP module research, and 50k silver lions (with ammo cost substracted).

That's not bad at all. Before the change, I would get maybe 5kRP at most, and 2.5k module research approx?

I would guess that the real difference is probably going to be ~30-50% depending on how well your match goes.

It feels so good to get properly rewarded in air RB. That said, I still play just several planes I simply enjoy flying :D But having nice rewards is incentive enough for me to play more now. If tanks got such RP/SL boost I might just take out my premium Pershing out of garage  :Ps

Any increase is needed.  I have to Grind THREE T-54's that are basically the same.  THREE ME 262's... and THREE Sabre's that are similar.  SO I AM HAPPY!!!  I am sure there is 3 British almost identical jet also, without even looking. ha.

Any increase is much needed, I am sure people just quit, like I did for a while.  Thanks

Thank you Gents!!!