DisconnecT83

Update 12.05.2016 (1.57.4.47)

• New leaderboards have been introduced.
  • Bug where the cannon of a ground vehicle moves up when colliding with objects has been fixed.
  • Bug, where incorrect values of achieved damage for points/airfields in TNT equivalent was shown on game score card has been fixed.
  • Bug where shadows of objects were visible through the aircraft cockpit has been fixed.
  • Displaying of the internal aircraft machinery when losing tail and wings has been improved.
  • Bug where switching view from driver camera to binocular the cannon moved in the direction of view from driver camera mode.
  • The assault fuse delay in RB and SB combined battles has been reduced from 5 to 2 seconds.
  • Damage model of static defense objects like “Light Pillboxes” has been fixed. Targets of these type can be destroyed by the similar weaponry like medium tanks.
  • Client stability has been improved.
  • MAC OS - Fix added for crash on login.

Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. If applicable, PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.

The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Upvote 20

Very nice! I especially love the rework of the ground targets damage model - guess I'll be taking out some mudmovers tonight - and the shortening of the RB / SB assault fuze!

Little question there however: Why not directly set it to the same value like in AB? The 0.5s difference won't play a major role but having the same value for all game modes would be easier to understand, no?  =)

• Upvote 3

• Damage model of static defense objects like “Light Pillboxes” has been fixed. Targets of these type can be destroyed by the similar weaponry like medium tanks.

Hell yeah!!!

No more light pillboxes etc. destroyed by .50 calls lasers

THX guys and keep fixing nonsenses like that :salute:

medal medal medal

Little question there however: Why not directly set it to the same value like in AB? The 0.5s difference won't play a major role but having the same value for all game modes would be easier to understand, no?  =)

The 2 second delay is just enough so you do not blow yourself up when bombing on low altitude  ;)s

• Upvote 8

Well there goes my 20 air kills with the first Arado back when it still fought Sabres... Why reset after all these years?

Senio (Posted )

Personal stats are not be affected
medal medal

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO reset of my stats - come on Gaijin gimme a break!
I know that some of those stats are bugged but in general they work. Honestly I need them. I was about to start tankreviews and I needed my personal stats as a confirmation for what I talk about.
I can not make enough screenshots and stuff.
LET THEM IN THE GAME!  - a possible sollution: let them in the game parralel and exchange them on demand via a simple button: Stats before "cut-off-date" and stats freshly gained from today onwards!
This would be a slap in the face for all players taht stuck with warthunder for a long time like I did
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO!
btw - would my progress regarding the acing of tankcrews be wiped? That would be horrible!!!

Senio (Posted )

Personal stats are NOT affected. Only leaderboards
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

This might seem like a small fix but this had been bugging me for a while, great job!

• Bug where switching view from driver camera to binocular the cannon moved in the direction of view from driver camera mode.

Happy about the assault fuse being lowered too, and some other nice fixes.

Good patch!

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal

Hell yeah!!!

No more light pillboxes etc. destroyed by .50 calls lasers

THX guys and keep fixing nonsenses like that :salute:

Actually, they will destroy light pillboxes AGAIN. :) They couldn't destroy them since the bug appeared but for now they will work again as far as i know. But yeah, maybe they shouldn't do this.

Btw I didn't know there are so many statwarrior in this game. It's so sad. I don't really care about the stat-reset...

• Upvote 4
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• Bug where the cannon of a ground vehicle moves up when colliding with objects has been fixed.

Huzzah! That was a very, very annoying bug indeed.  :good:

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal

First LMS is wiped out of existance... and now the Bomb Delay is dropped to a more reasonable level?

All my yesses.

• Upvote 4

So what weaponry can destroy them now? Can 12mm Browning MGs still destroy them? What about 30mm MK103?

medal medal medal medal

I don't see anything different in the leaderboards in my game. Nothing has been reset and the leaderboards are just like they were before. Why is this?

Stona (Posted )

Look again and maybe check other selections (like Air Arcade etc).
medal

Bug where the cannon of a ground vehicle moves up when colliding with objects has been fixed.

Bug where switching view from driver camera to binocular the cannon moved in the direction of view from driver camera mode.

YES!!!

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

finally ... if this is really fixed then this is really good news, gun freaking out every time there is building (or another obstacle) in front of the tank was so annoying ...

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal