AviciaLain

[VoidMei]A WarThunder tool for displaying, logging and analyzing flightdata

Introduce
  A WarThunder tool for displaying,logging and analyzing flightdata based on Java/Swing WebLaf.
  It is rework of my program 2 years ago.

Main Frame
ylALjC1.png
  You can change the options in this window, such as close some panel you don't want or move them to other side of screen.

This is how it looks like with all panel open.
 PanQoeS.jpg

the engine panel tells what is the engine's status.
s3eeoJO.png

the flight panel tells what is the flight's status.
xDwcy9R.png

the control surface panel tells how your control surface act. It will work in replay mode too, so I think it would help some guys who want to make video about how to perform maneuvers.

0dqVXYd.png

And then, it can also log the flight data and output as *.csv file, like this
ScdDvYF.png

Last but most importantly, it can automatic analyze the flight data and chart the curve after flight end. I think this will be helpful to do FM testing.OKE6GMm.png

next
aT1DLpI.png

Download

Notification

This application won't do any modification to Warthunder program or program data. All information that the application can display get from the "localhost:8111" which Gaijin open to players.​
  To run the application, the latest Java Runtime Environment(JRE) is required. Find it here: http://java.com/
Edited by AviciaLain
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 8
medal medal medal medal medal

Really nice tool. Even much better than your previous version.

Any way to make it work with replays?

It only says 'Waiting for gamestart'...

I've got 1 replay with a massive engine bug of my he111 and would like to analyze this

before they setup the next major update and I cannot watch my replay any more...

Deciman

Edited by Deciman

It only says 'Watting for gamestart'...

I am sorry for the late reply. If the plane don't have a cockpit view, program might go wrong without cockpit gauge data(from "localhost:8111/indicators").

Edited by AviciaLain

I am sorry for the late reply. If the plane don't have a cockpit view, program might go wrong without cockpit gauge data(from "localhost:8111/indicators").

Hi, thanks for answering.

The issue with the 'indicators' page is known, as I coded something using the same raw data for other purposes, too.

But I used the cockpit- mod for my he111 and all pages (including indicators) were present

when playing normal and when viewing the replay.

But as I cannot view the replay after the major update (1.59) any more my question is outdated.

Anyway, it's a really usefull tool!

Deci

_82AB_GruberRd (Posted )

The 1.65 update will put cockpits for all (most) planes that currently lack them. So this won't be much of an issue Soon.

I really want to use it but I don't want to get banned by gaining for using this due to their recent 3rd party program ban. It's not a cheat after all but it is useful information. Have you talked to anyone about seeing if gaining mods won't think of this as a cheat mod?
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I don't know if this would be banned. But 1 year ago, someone asked DEV about this, and V_S_N answered that it is not prohibited.

What I can tell is that this program won't modify the game process or game data. All information from "localhost:8111" get by normal HTTP/GET request like what your internet browser will do.

Edited by AviciaLain

How exactly do you visually overlay the interface over the game?

I mean, software wise, from the point of view of if we can pass this as universally allowed. I understand the info is taken from the web interface, which is indeed fine, but if there's hooks into the visual part of the game, that wouldn't be okay.

• Upvote 1

On 6/17/2016 at 3:53 AM, AviciaLain said:

I don't know if this would be banned. But 1 year ago, someone asked DEV about this, and V_S_N answered that it is not prohibited.

What I can tell is that this program won't modify the game process or game data. All information from "localhost:8111" get by normal HTTP/GET request like what your internet browser will do.

We've seen this and are looking into it for you.  I advise that no one try until I get confirmation.  It's the only way to be safe if someone changed their mind.  

• Upvote 4

I have received the O.K. for this.  While it's not supported in any way by the developers or the company, it is not against any current rules.  

As a Technical Moderator I have to remind you that if you run into a bug you need to turn this off before reproducing for the report.

• Upvote 4

On ‎2016‎年‎12‎月‎18‎日 at 11:00 PM, TealMillan said:

How exactly do you visually overlay the interface over the game?

I mean, software wise, from the point of view of if we can pass this as universally allowed. I understand the info is taken from the web interface, which is indeed fine, but if there's hooks into the visual part of the game, that wouldn't be okay.

Indeed, programs in Java can not do something like hook without JNI support.

There is no hook, it's just a little trick :P. I just make UI forms always on top when game is running at full screen window mode.

Edited by AviciaLain

On 22.12.2016 at 4:58 PM, AviciaLain said:

Indeed, programs in Java can not do something like hook without JNI support.

There is no hook, it's just a little trick :P. I just make UI forms always on top when game is running at full screen window mode.

Hi. Will there be a version for Mac OS

medal medal

the control surface panel tells how your control surface act. It will work in replay mode too, so I think it would help some guys who want to make video about how to perform maneuvers.

not working

medal

Hello, love the hud and the customization aspects of the program. Im having a minorly frustrating issue where no matter what i do, when the program is running, my taskbar is staying on top of the window along with the hud. By this I mean the windows desktop taskbar. Ive tried disabling any other overlay programs I use and even tried a borderless gaming program to try and remove it the taskbar and get just the hud and warthunder without my damned taskbar messing everything up lol. I use ReShade but my brother's running reshade as well and doesn't have the issue. I'm at a loss and any help would be awesome. Thanks!

Before.png

Taskbar!.png

ClosedProgram.png

medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 5/17/2017 at 9:15 PM, RunToDagobah said:

Hello, love the hud and the customization aspects of the program. Im having a minorly frustrating issue where no matter what i do, when the program is running, my taskbar is staying on top of the window along with the hud. By this I mean the windows desktop taskbar. Ive tried disabling any other overlay programs I use and even tried a borderless gaming program to try and remove it the taskbar and get just the hud and warthunder without my damned taskbar messing everything up lol. I use ReShade but my brother's running reshade as well and doesn't have the issue. I'm at a loss and any help would be awesome. Thanks!

Before.png

Taskbar!.png

ClosedProgram.png

Just wanna make sure you tried to auto hide the taskbar.. I know you tried programs to hide it, but there is at least 4 main programs that do that function, plus the outcome highly depends on your version of windows. 

Easier if you just kill explorer.exe

If you do it in task manager, make sure you kill all running instances of explorer as they may be in different spots and not grouped together (win 8+)

You could open an elevated cmd prompt and run,

TASKKILL /F /IM explorer.exe /T (maybe not needed elevated?)

which will kill them all, F=force, IM=kill by name not PID, T=kill child processes

cmd will close after this, taskbar will be completely gone, start menu as well, same with system tray and also the desktop! so make sure you do this when war thunder is already started or write a batch script!

Be very easy to write a AHK script that starts WT, kills explorer, then waits for WT to end, and restarts explorer so you don't have to CTRL + ALT + DEL, task manager (or CTRL + SHIFT + ESC for the oG's) and use task manager to restart explorer by going to new task and entering explorer.exe

I suggest that you kill explorer!

Edited by diVineProportion
medal

I had been having some  problems with half the panels not only disappearing, but also seeming to have problems with the topmost extended style, anyway first 1 or 4 modules was the problem where I would start and when clicking the screen, one would dispensary, then turned into two. Reinstalled java, but I'm positive the fix was starting voidmei in administrator. 

medal