Stona

Update 26.04.2016 (Server Update)

This is a server update that will be implemented on the game servers within 24 hours. During this time, bug reports regarding specifics mentioned here and their effect in a battle will not be considered as a bug and as such will not be taken into consideration.

• Changed the location of test flight for the Sunderland Mk.IIIa to Britain.
  • Fixed display of external pylons for the Pe-8 for the 1x5000 kg bomb load.
  • Separated controls for large-caliber and small-bore machine guns on the F3F-2.
  • Refined firing arcs on turrets on the Me.410 - removed the blind zone behind central point.
  • MBR-2 changed to "premium" in research tree.

Note: This server update applies to all platforms unless specifically highlighted.

The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Upvote 7

Yay! Plane fixes!!! 

Keep them coming!  :yes:

Edit: add bike to Dutch tree! Now! Or else! Err...huh? what?

Edited by Shanina
  • Upvote 2
medal medal

Guys, please, it's patch note section.

If you have suggestions (for example "please change this into premium" or " please add bike to Dutch tech tree") please use suggestion section HERE.

If you notice a bug not related with listed patchnotes, please do not spend your time posting it here, but jump straight into bug section HERE.

If you think that something should be changed or fixed because it's not working, please post a bug section HERE.

If you want to give a feedback related to listed patch notes, then yes, this is the place for you :)

• Upvote 11

• Changed the location of test flight for the Sunderland Mk.IIIa to Britain.

Would have been interesting to see this near my home town :)

medal medal medal medal

• MBR-2 changed to "premium" in research tree.

I don't see it in the research tree.

Senio (Posted )

It's only available to those who unlocked it in WW2 Chronicles series
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• Separated controls for large-caliber and small-bore machine guns on the F3F-2.

Can devs do the same for Airacobras?

Stona (Posted )

Can you submit a bug report? :)
medal medal medal

Can the Me 410's now use both sides guns to shoot directly behind it? And if so, how does the single man in the turret actually manage it?

Because both of the turrets are linked into the same controls, but have separate triggers. So there is one device that moves both turrets to their limitations, but separate trigger for each sides gun. It's really quite a sophisticated decive for the time, you should read about it, it's an interesting read.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

After this patch freeze / stuck frames on loging in screen and crashes. I managed to get in the game after 7 retryes. After i got in game fps droped for half and when i open map in game my game freezes for 3 seconds and then opens the map. Same thing happends when i open Menu hitting ESC. Before this update worked fine. Graphic card Asus strix r9 390 with latest drivers. (had them for 3 weeks now with no problems) and i didnt change a thing on my pc.

Thanks in advance.

medal

After this patch freeze / stuck frames on loging in screen and crashes. I managed to get in the game after 7 retryes. After i got in game fps droped for half and when i open map in game my game freezes for 3 seconds and then opens the map. Same thing happends when i open Menu hitting ESC. Before this update worked fine. Graphic card Asus strix r9 390 with latest drivers. (had them for 3 weeks now with no problems) and i didnt change a thing on my pc.

Thanks in advance.

• Wrong topic, here is the client update topic. x)
  • Try this.
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal