Stona

Update 25.04.2016 (1.57.2.153)

• Bug, where flying through a rain cloud in aircraft shows  incorrectly drawn water droplets on the cockpit has been fixed.
  • Rare bug, where after helping to repair an allied ground vehicle, the opportunity to repair a player’s own vehicle is not available has been fixed.
  • Client stability has been improved.

Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. If applicable, PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.

The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Upvote 4

Ground AB, shadows not working right on my NVidia 660.

Where the shadows should be, just a black blob of lines.

Reboot comp+game, nothing. Then noticed all the black blob was on one side of stuff.....turned off shadows, black lines gone.

As for submitting a bug report, my comment is about THIS update, not a bug in general.

If by commenting on an update it does not get to the department that deals with the updates then

there really is no point in any comment other than   "yippee great update keep up the good work"

And reading your replies to others, yes, I've updated my drivers, yes I've turned game on and off, yes I've done same with computer.

So no, I will not be reporting this (as I have already here) or even thinking about it any more.

If as a company they ignore their updates comments, then that is up to them. 

Edited by burg4401

FredericusRer (Posted )

See here:
http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/310589-0042877-tank-1572153-improper-shadow-layout/

Stona (Posted )

Please submit a bug report in Bug Report section.
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

since my game was updated this morning it "freezes" again with loading indicator circling.   

Cool i use cockpit view whenever i can only thing i did not liked when dagor 4 came to war thunder was that old rain effect and during first days planes where looking so shiny but after a while Devs fixed it.

This is a bit better than it was but still ruff around the edges don't look like it used to  droplets don't have that polished effect when it hit windshield Plexiglas but this is definitely way better than lines going trough mine cockpit  :lol:

Definitely a plus to the game but i am still hoping for more polished rain and snow effect in the future.

For now awesome work tnx guys keep up the good work.

medal medal medal

shot_2016_04_26_00_01_06.jpg

graphic is very badly broken after this update,,, all around is like dark shadows , how i fix this now ? thanks 

FredericusRer (Posted )

See here:
http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/310589-0042877-tank-1572153-improper-shadow-layout/

Stona (Posted )

Try to update your gpu drivers.
medal medal medal medal medal medal

Rare bug, where after helping to repair an allied ground vehicle, the opportunity to repair a player’s own vehicle is not available has been fixed.

Thank goodness it's fixed! Tell the development team thanks a lot. Also I'm sending them a bottle of the finest "Russian Water" for their hard work! :)

medal

Does this mean no more drops in clear skies? or water drops on cockpit even if flying above the clouds?

Nice!

medal medal medal