DisconnecT83

Update 21.04.2016 (Server Update)

[hr]

This is a server update that will be implemented on the game servers within 24 hours. During this time, bug reports regarding specifics mentioned here and their effect in a battle will not be considered as a bug and as such will not be taken into consideration.

• Bomb fuse delay has been reduced in air RB and air SB from 5 seconds to 1.5 seconds.

Note: This server update applies to all platforms unless specifically highlighted.

The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Upvote 38

SO it makes it impossible to run away if bomb near you.

All Heavy tanks are doomed now in Arcade, even with 5 sec delay i hardly made it out (driving foward) and not once with reverse, now 1,5sec not evn sure if you could run away at all ad considering i/you meet bombers ever 0 seconds in AB it's a death to all...

Good job

• Upvote 5

All Heavy tanks are doomed now in Arcade, even with 5 sec delay i hardly made it out (driving foward) and not once with reverse, now 1,5sec not evn sure if you could run away at all ad considering i/you meet bombers ever 0 seconds in AB it's a death to all...

Good job

Ok, and now try to re-read patchnotes :)

• Upvote 65

YAY!
but it isn't less than 1 second yet :C
I used to always use 1.5 second fuse unless dive bombing before so it doesn't really matter to me anyway. But dive bombers will still suffer... Oh, the times when I dropped my bomb on an AA and the bomb bounced then exploded in mid-air, destroying nothing...

• Upvote 2

• Bomb fuse delay has been reduced in air RB and air SB from 5 seconds to 1.5 seconds.

Good job

Where are you red the "tank" and "arcade" words? 8/s

• Upvote 8
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Finally a step in the right direction. Hm it took u about 5 months to listen to the community.
  • Upvote 9

Good job

Ok, and now try to re-read patchnotes :)

• Bomb fuse delay has been reduced in AIR RB and AIT SB from 5 seconds to 1.5 seconds.
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal

Finally, am going to kamikaze kill someone who just spawned into the game, sending him back to the waiting list. That s amazing. Great decision... I wonder, what was the role of the SB clans regarding this reversing.  I talk about the 4man clan squads, farming tankers and ending the game in 5 minutes.

It's for Air Battles.

• Upvote 7

So, if I understood and saw correctly, we have the following options right now:

Air Battles - Arcade:

- Assault Fuse (detonation 0.5s after release if flight time shorter than 0.5s, or on impact if flight time longer than 0.5s)

- Fixed Fuse (detonation selectable 0.5 to 10 seconds after impact)

Air Battles - Realistic and Sim:

- Assault Fuse (detonation 1.5s after release if flight time shorter than 1.5s, or on impact if flight time longer than 1.5s - used to be 5s before patch!)

- Fixed Fuse (detonation selectable 1.5 to 10 seconds after impact)

Mixed Battles - Arcade:

- Assault Fuse (detonation 0.5s after release if flight time shorter than 0.5s, or on impact if flight time longer than 0.5s)

- Fixed Fuse (detonation selectable 0.5 to 10 seconds after impact)

Mixed Battles - Realistic and Sim:

- Assault Fuse (detonation 1.5s after release if flight time shorter than 1.5s, or on impact if flight time longer than 1.5s)

Is that about right or did I get it wrong?     = )

• Upvote 1

Mixed Battles - Realistic and Sim:

- Assault Fuse (detonation 1.5s after release if flight time shorter than 1.5s, or on impact if flight time longer than 1.5s)

Is that about right or did I get it wrong?     = )

wrong, still minimum 5s according to patch notes (only Air RB and Air SB)

Thanks for finally listening to the community! Carry on listening and implementing suggestions!

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal