MasterBLB

ID:0045168 25/06/16 Incorrect info about kill streaks when TK is involved

Hey

During today's event I've discovered a bug - if you TK someone,then manage to preform a kill streak shortly after info message "Aircraft destroyed xX" (X is a number) will be replaced "Friendly Aircraft destroyed xX" with increased penalty fee in lions.This way I've got message like I've TK'ed 3 teammates,and I was so surprised I haven't been kicked out after 2nd/3rd one I forgot to make a screenshot.

After the match I've checked log,and in fact I've teamkilled just one poor soul.

TK number aftermatch was correct,I'm not sure if lions fee was correct too,-9300 for I-301 seems a bit too high though.

[attachment=197358:shot 2016.04.18 17.36.14.jpg]

KnightoftheAbyss (Posted )

ID:0045168 Finally!! :) Reported. Thanks for your assistance and patience.
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Hi,

Thanks for the report.

I will investigate, test and get back to you shortly,

Cheers,

KotA

Hi,

Thanks for the report.

I will investigate, test and get back to you shortly,

Cheers,

KotA

I noticed something. The I-301 is a Russian plane. So how would it count as a team kill if it's Germans vs Russians? :dntknw:

Please tell me if I missed something.

KnightoftheAbyss (Posted )

It's an Arcade battle. :)

Just wanted to report the same thing.

The same happens in ground battles. Killing a teammate in a streak shows you a "teammate killing streak", thus showing a bug negative number in Lions. (Unfo, don't have a screen with this, but got a replay and a clog)

Sorry for not attaching this directly, but almost all of my allowed space is dedicated to the "suspension bugs" atm and I don't know if the attached files are still needed.

Here's the files - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/opq0m3hhz6zx0d0/AADv2cQ__LzKe9B21tWnMKpYa?dl=0

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

We have been unable to replicate this issue. 

Also, the other day I TK'd someone who flew into the path of my bullet stream as I was shooting at a bomber.  I received a -9000 SL fine for that single aircraft. 

We will continue to see if we can replicate this issue.

Cheers.

Well,it may be hard to replicate without help.I offer to set up with you in game,and the the way to replicate will be as follows:

1) we will fly close together

2) once we'll spot 2 or more targets close enough for a kill streak we'll engage them

3) I'll position just before 1st target so you can TK me

4) after that you'll complete the kill streak,meanwhile making screenshot about incorrectly rendered kill streak info notification.

What you say Knight?

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Yep that is fine.  I have another Tech Mod who I test with as well.

I will see if I can arrange a particular time with them. 

When are you normally available?   Can you use GMT so we can figure out time zones.   The other Mod and myself live in the Southern Hemisphere. (Australia/New Zealand)

Cheers

Hi,

We have tested and discussed this issue between the Technical Moderators.  We are currently trying to replicate this on the Open version of the game.

Just to let you know we haven't forgotten it. :yes:

05/Jun/16

We are still trying to accidentally test this. (It's not a 'good look' for a Tech Mod to deliberately Team Kill someone in a game :yes: ) and we cannot replicate this issue on Dev or in Custom it has to be done in the live version.  We are trying to get a screenshot of the Interface message, we believe this is where the issue may be.  but we haven't forgotten!

Cheers

We finally have the information we need.  Reporting.

• Upvote 2

Hello!
         Thank you for your help improving the game.  

Your information has been forwarded to the developers and the tracking number is: ID:0045168    

This thread will remain unlocked for one week (7 days) so that anyone with additional information\evidence\examples will have a place to post.  
After this time the report will remain active but will be archived.

It will also serve as a place where the developers will post questions for you to answer so please keep up to date here.

• Upvote 1