DisconnecT83

Update 15.04.2016 (1.57.2.135)

• New trophy with “foliage pattern” decorations has been added to the War bonds shop

Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. If applicable, PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.

The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Upvote 3

Very nice!  = )

So those are exactly the ones that are already available for GE, yes?

IIRC there will be more and also Warbonds-unique decorations later on?

Pros:

Bushes that are not more expensive then average tier III plane

Cons:

You can only buy one item apparently... Which means there is not much use for the rest of the warbonds this month. You can't get a premium AND bush - it's either that, or that. Which means I have absolutely no incentive to do dailies from today till next month.

KHgwPWJ.png

medal medal medal medal

When will War Thunder release a new update that will fix the freezing problem at the loading screen for Mac users? Because I'm asking from the mac users side to ask if WT developers will eventually fix it for Mac.

Since this update yesterday, double sided decals do not work.  I cannot apply decals on two sides, and decals that were previously applied to two sides only show on one side.

medal medal

When will War Thunder release a new update that will fix the freezing problem at the loading screen for Mac users? Because I'm asking from the mac users side to ask if WT developers will eventually fix it for Mac.

ETA unknown because it's still in work.

Since this update yesterday, double sided decals do not work.  I cannot apply decals on two sides, and decals that were previously applied to two sides only show on one side.

Please submit a valid bug report here.
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Ok i have major isue with all kind of updates.So what i notice and i need confirmation or posibly fix.With me i have like 100 mb internet speed.So in Eu server is basicly around 65 ping.When ever i download miny update as i call it,seems its client or server update.Around 100 mb or 200 mb.So what i notice is my ping dtrasticly change.Somewhat it reduce after few days of playing.But problem is with my Egyptian friend.Which basicly when all works fine on Eu have like 120 ping.Which is in zone called *playable*..So what hapends is basicly she cant play for 7 days cuz server reject her,NO LOAD with squadron option,she fail join.And on Rusia she have ping above 300..So what is major question and isue.Every Month some update mess her conection on Eu and Rusia is unplayable for her..So can somene pls explain somehow.Why every miny update whatever called.Change ping?Which should be fixed when internet speed is fixed.So how to solve that isue so she can play 30 days in month.And not 7.Does she need those updates?Can she unistal last 7 days update who mess her up.And are they important much,if not can she use aces through folder and solve problem?Any help would be aprieceted.Sory for long post :( 

medal medal