Stona

Update 14.04.2016 (Server Update)

This is a server update that will be implemented on the game servers within 24 hours. During this time, bug reports regarding specifics mentioned here and their effect in a battle will not be considered as a bug and as such will not be taken into consideration.

• Excessively slow neutral steering of the Churchill Mk.III has been fixed
  • A13 Mk.II armour thickness data in the info card of the vehicle has been corrected. Previously it was shown as 28mm now it is corrected at 14mm.
  • T-28 maximum speed has been corrected (reduced) from 50 km/h to 40 km/h. Maximum engine power has also been corrected (reduced) to 500 h.p. At 1600 rpm as power was incorrect. Source: Наставление Автобронетанковых Войск РККА. Материальная часть, вождение, уход и регулировка танка Т-28. 1935  (Red Army Tank Forces’ Handbook for T-28)
  • T-28E maximum speed has been corrected (reduced) from 50 km/h to 35 km/h. Maximum engine power has also been corrected (reduced) due to mass being increased by 4 tons to 450 h.p. At 1400 rpm. Source: Наставление Автобронетанковых Войск РККА. Материальная часть, вождение, уход и регулировка танка Т-28. 1935  (Red Army Tank Forces’ Handbook for T-28)
  • M6A1’s front armour material has been changed to rolled homogeneous armour. Source: History of the Heavy Tank M6. National Archives
  • Churchill Mk.VII applicable track thickness has been corrected from 20mm to 17mm since it uses Sherman’s tracks.
  • Armoured Car Mk.II AA’s front armour material has been changed to rolled homogeneous armour.
  • BT-5 - a bug with ammo still being stored in the turret when it had been actually spent has been fixed.
  • MBR-2 - Engine and construction damage model has been fixed. 

Note: This server update applies to all platforms unless specifically highlighted.

* To see the changes in the client displayed correctly please restart the game.

The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Upvote 6

what the hell, the Churchill's track thickness was corrected for being tracks from a different tank but the panzer IV H using t-34 tracks wasn't a bug? someone please check the Panzer IV H, i submitted a bug report and got told it was "intended by the devs" and that "they were happy with the way it was" please fix it.

Senio (Today, 09:21 AM): 

it's not a a bug. it's historically accurate actually
I did a bad job of typing this

the bug is that the t-34 tracks on the Panzer IV H are the same thickness of the Panzer IV tracks not the t-34 tracks, t-34 tracks are supposed to me 18mm, on the Panzer IV h they are 15mm, i submitted a bug report and was told they were Panzer IV tracks because the description of the model is that they are spare tracks.

sorry I kinda rushed my post at first because I was mad that my bug report asking fora fix to the Panzer IV happened to the Churchill yet I was told that the incorrect t-34 tracks were intended, link to the bug report I made. 
Edited by Codiackultimate

Senio (Posted )

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal

Great fixes! I always was wondering about how a relatively heavy medium tank from the 30s could reach a top-speed of 50 km/h.

medal

• M6A1’s front armour material has been changed to rolled homogeneous armour. Source: History of the Heavy Tank M6. National Archives

very nice! :good:

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

what the hell, the Churchill's track thickness was corrected for being tracks from a different tank but the panzer IV H using t-34 tracks wasn't a bug? someone please check the Panzer IV H, i submitted a bug report and got told it was "intended by the devs" and that "they were happy with the way it was" please fix it.

Senio (Today, 09:21 AM): 

I did a bad job of typing this

the bug is that the t-34 tracks on the Panzer IV H are the same thickness of the Panzer IV tracks not the t-34 tracks, t-34 tracks are supposed to me 18mm, on the Panzer IV h they are 15mm, i submitted a bug report and was told they were Panzer IV tracks because the description of the model is that they are spare tracks.

sorry I kinda rushed my post at first because I was mad that my bug report asking fora fix to the Panzer IV happened to the Churchill yet I was told that the incorrect t-34 tracks were intended,

will check, it will be fixed ofc

medal medal

• BT-5 - a bug with ammo still being stored in the turret when it had been actually spent has been fixed.

Wait... this is a bug and not a feature? A lot of my german tanks seem to have this "bug".

Mortiferum (Posted )

Make a bug report.
  • Upvote 2
medal medal

Well, my computer now crashes every time I get into an air match, or fly out as an aircraft in tank battles, looks like I won't be getting the Russian boat, there goes all my time put in already, thanks for that..

Stona (Posted )

Check technical section of our forum please.