Wibox

Update 14.04.2016 (1.57.2.125)

• A bug where there were no clouding effects when weather condition “Fog” was selected, has been fixed.
  • A bug in custom battles, where in rare cases the time of day did not correspond to settings, has been fixed.
  • The reflection of bridges and other large buildings on water has been improved.
  • The lighting of rain inside clouds has been fixed.
  • A rare bug in aircraft missions, where the model of a destroyed ground vehicle or AI armoured car did not become burned-out, has been fixed.
  • A bug, where the camouflage scale which was specified in the hangar did not apply in battle, has been fixed.
  • Client stability has been improved.

Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. If applicable, PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.

The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Upvote 4

I have an issue, yesterday, i cannot bomb out a light pillbox with 2x1000 lbs, and it was also difficult to fire at plane, even at 200m distance...

I never have this problem before, what can be? Ping very good i think 42 ms, and fps stable at 60 with v-sync...

i explain better, i fire a targhet in air and i see a lot of ricochet, but with 4x20mm in a spitfire???

I do not know, never happen to me this, but yesterday a very hard day to battle.

Can maybe be the server update made this issue?

Thx for reading.

FredericusRer (Posted )

Please submit a bug report here: http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/592-general-gameplay-and-balance-issues/
  • Upvote 5
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• A bug, where the camouflage scale which was specified in the hangar did not apply in battle, has been fixed.

YES!

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Iris (brightness changing) effect not gonna change for now? It's qutie excessive atm. From orange grey clouds to blindingly white.

medal medal medal medal

I have an issue, yesterday, i cannot bomb out a light pillbox with 2x1000 lbs, and it was also difficult to fire at plane, even at 200m distance...

I never have this problem before, what can be? Ping very good i think 42 ms, and fps stable at 60 with v-sync...

i explain better, i fire a targhet in air and i see a lot of ricochet, but with 4x20mm in a spitfire???

I do not know, never happen to me this, but yesterday a very hard day to battle.

Thx for reading.

Most had that issue, 20mm's were just sparkling and it took a lot more to do damage to planes, but .50 cal's on US bombers were VERY effective, only took a single hit to take out a fighter. I tried shooting light pillboxes with my P38 L with default ammo, I know I've destroyed them before with that, but not last night, I then tried bombing them with 500 pound bombs and I know I hit the same one 3 times, but nothing. I did notice that 20mm AP ammo was more effective than HEI on planes, tho.

There were a lot of players complaining about 20mm "sparkling" hitting but not doing any damage. I had one incident where I attacked a B17 from the front, was using Universal ammo on my Seafire and I could see my rounds hitting the cockpit and continuing backward over the fuselage to the tail, I didn't do any damage until I hit the tail, there I got a crit, he hit me in the tail once and crited my rudder.

I really wish you would fix the exhagurated weapon damage and fire mechanics of the game. It's rather tiresome that so little is needed to take down a plane, it also makes the game rather boring. All it really takes is to hit once with either .50 cal or 20mm and you'll rip wing/tail, or you set a plane ablaze. And those fires defies the laws of physics too. Last night a AAA hit the left engine on my B25 and it caught fire, I wasn't hit more than that, but the fire jumped from the left engine to the fuel tank on the outside of the right engine, that fuel fire lasted only a couple of seconds, but still... Fire doesn't behave like that on a flying plane, airresistance forces the fire backward, it takes a lot more time for the fire to spread anywhere than how fast it spread in WT.

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal

This update has killed WT on my computer!!!

All I'm getting is "Download lost or updated files"

Where, when, how?

Did anyone notice they changed font?

In good or bad sense and with which resolution?
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Thx for reading.

Same here, but I had 20-30% PL,but my connection was working good, it seems like it was a server problem.