Update 01.04.2016 (1.57.2.67)

• Google Cardboard Plastic support has been added.
  • [Battle] mode has been added to the “Lost Shores” event.
  • Damage model for the “Golden Hind” has been improved. Cannon balls now apply the same damage to the sails independent of distance.
  • Fire rate of the “Golden Hind” cannons has been decreased by 25%, but at the same time the damage of each cannon ball has been increased by 25%.
  • Automatic replacement of damaged sails has been added.
  • Flooding implemented on ships for testing only. Upon receipt of damage to the hull up to 300mm above the waterline, the ship will begin to take on water which will lead to increased flooding. The amount of water flooding the vessel’s interiors depends  on the ship’s speed and the position of the breach compared to the waterline. That will directly affect the ship’s buoyancy.
  • Client stability has not been changed. Actually, we have improved it quite a lot!

The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Upvote 10

• Client stability has not been changed.

Yesss, I wait for this fix since years!!!  :lol:
yeah-finally.jpg

• Upvote 5
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Яussian Bias Advanced Pack (t44 122 and t34 100)

Yes pretty funny of course is a joke (?)

No, you can really purchase it in our official shop.

• Upvote 9

After this update the Landing flaps on the spitfire mk14c is not working! I dont know whats up with the other planes but its really an issue!

wat i literally just played a couple matches, nothing wrong noticed gonna check again

medal medal medal

• Client stability has not been changed. Actually, we have improved it quite a lot!

71b.png

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Little update

• Damage model for the “Golden Hind” has been improved. Cannon balls now apply the same damage to the sails independent of distance.
  • Fire rate of the “Golden Hind” cannons has been decreased by 25%, but at the same time the damage of each cannon ball has been increased by 25%.
  • Automatic replacement of damaged sails has been added.
  • Upvote 6

You guys have lost the plot today lolol
But it's put a smile on my face, thanks :)

I'm lost lol so what was the update I just got 5 mins ago? Confused much!

Still hasn't fixed the graphics glitch and the fact that I cannot play ships, it crashes when I click the to battle button, but I can still watch the others play it in spectator mode. Is this some kind of April fools joke?

I have an ubuntu 14.04 LTS, intel core i3-4030, NVIDIA GeForce 820m 1GB, 4 gb ddr3 memory, 1000GB hdd.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:194181]        

I am really looking forward to a fix for this.
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:194179]

OH NO...I can't play anymore :(  My game freezes and the music cuts out right after login.  Right after this latest patch.  What to do to fix it?

Can we please have a toggle for in-flight warnings already? The new one for takeoff flaps shows how annoying those are.

medal