Stona

Update 31.03.2016 (1.57.2.63)

• Sailing fleet has been introduced. The legendary “Golden Hind” of Francis Drake is available in the test event. 
  • Improved display of clouds from above or below.
  • Client stability has been improved.

Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. If applicable, PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.

The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Upvote 7

Nice patch, but I tried to play the event and I got banned for no reason. 

EDIT: @stona, I did not teamkill anyone. The only time I hit an enemy in the event I accidantally shot on a friend. he did not even get damaged. 

Edited by a12345o

Stona (Posted )

Team Killing is far away from "no reason" ;)
  • Upvote 7
medal medal

Hi there,

After this patch I get an instant crash while in logging screen. The error is 5a37cbae-f0b5-43ce-97e2-cde952160331.

Running on windows 7 64 bits with HD 6970 and i5 3570k and 12 gb ram.

Btw, I checked the file integrity via steam and it misses 37 files. At the moment it is repairing them, thus steam.

Edited by hetzen
  • Upvote 5

OMG Finally!  I had an awesome time playing boats this morning  :salute:  :salute:

The patch isn't downloading for some people but thankfully mine worked and I got the premium log in boat for the first 10k boat users!

Working my way towards the battleships.  Can't wait to take my carrier into battle and have my squad take off in their corsairs!

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I'm away from my laptop at the moment so unable to play, but upon checking WT.Live I am seeing that alot of people are getting banned for teamkilling? Apparently you can't control where the shots go and may accidentally hit a teammate. Regardless, I can't verify this as I am unable to play but just wanted to make you aware. 

medal medal medal medal medal

I tried it and liked it but can somebody tell me the control layout?  I use a joystick and it does nothing in the sea battles....but I could not locate a control screen for reference! 

I was able to capture the zone just using the arrow keys but I could not shoot...

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Nice patch, but I tried to play the event and I got banned for no reason. 

EDIT: @stona, I did not teamkill anyone. The only time I hit an enemy in the event I accidantally shot on a friend. he did not even get damaged. 

Yup, I had the same problem played one match and got banned for a day. No, comment form the mod either.

Welp, guess it was fun while it lasted.

You only have to hit a friendly with 1 cannon to get instantly kicked out. Please look into this

• Upvote 7
medal medal medal medal medal

''Client stability has been improved''

funny thing, i cant login in game at all like guys above, since it always crash. i checked file integrity on steam, and everything is fine. plus, game is trying to login me automatically even though i never use that option. i offlined steam and tried manual login and it is same thing. tried restarting computer, nothing happens. yesterday game was working fine so it must be something with this update.

• Upvote 2