Sign in to follow this  
EpicBlitzkrieg87

Help & tips with Ground Forces RB

It's been just this week since I've started taking Ground Forces seriously to have a break from  vehicles slapped with propeller or jet engines on them.

The problem is, I always die by 1 shots and only deal hits with enemy tanks plus even with binoculars I still find it difficult to spot enemy vehicles without markers.

I'm going for Russia as my main GF nation becuz stronk russia engineering)))) stalinium)))

...Jokes aside, I am serious.

Help and tips would be appreciated  :salute:

medal medal medal medal

Play it safe. Know your gundepression & use it well. (With russia as your main faction then you should realize the soviet gundepression sucks.)
Use binoculars and aim for the weakspot. Know where you can reverse into safety and when/where you can/will get flanked.

Essentially this game is all about information. :)

https://www.twitch.tv/validuzz
Join me on the stream or watch my previous broadcasts. If i'm live ask me stuff and i'm more than happy to help! :)

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Hang back a bit and let others go first. They'll spot the enemy and you will start to learn likely ambush spots, avenues of approach, and tactics. I personally like to stock to depressions and low areas. It not only offers concealment and cover, but nullifies disadvantages you might have in gun depression.

Also, know how the spawn point system works and use a full lineup.

Once you learn the maps and likely avenues, it becomes a lot easier. SPAA are majorly important in this mode and great scouts. Edited by Sidiros
medal medal medal

Sign in to follow this