DisconnecT83

Update 30.03.2016 (1.57.2.43)

• Several rare rendering bugs (lights, overcharged brightness, gamma etc.) have been fixed.
  • Client stability has been improved.

The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Upvote 6

Thanks for the client stabilities improvements... but when you will fix the Ta152C/H and Do335s FM??? The lack of T/W ratio in He162???

• Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

yes, on low details I saw difference between xxx.35 and xxx.43  :salute: 
Now fix arcade GF mechanics and I will buy premium Tiger 2 ;) 

After the last update, I found out there is a change on the statistic of America flight P-63-C5.

Before, its max. speed was 649 km/h. And turning time and climb rate were 23s and 17.2m/s resp.(without modifications)

Now, they become 602 km/h, 24.6s and 8.9m/s.

I don't know whether it is a change or bug.

I just feel a kind of wasting my effort.

• Upvote 1

On my laptop it works fine (i7-6820HK, 16 GB RAM, GeForce GTX 980M, win 10 64bit) but on my desktop PC

(i7-3970X, 32 GB RAM, GeForce Titan Z which has 2 gpu's that probably are considered as SLI, win 8.1 64bit) 

I still encounter those "skylines" (black vertical lines/bars).

Edited by SeriousDan
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

After the last update, I found out there is a change on the statistic of America flight P-63-C5.

Before, its max. speed was 649 km/h. And turning time and climb rate were 23s and 17.2m/s resp.(without modifications)

Remove the bomb load

medal medal medal medal medal

It hasn't changed in my game. At least on the card stats

Thanks for the little update, but some Weather things are fixed. but big part must be done, When I choose Blind as weather condition: I still see a view of 2.0km, Before this new photorealistic tech, Blind weather condition was really blind: Less view than 100Meters and Raining was Heavy clouded and rain, now its "its possible on the Realistic way" light cloudy and a part of the sky is blue with the shining sun. But I got a better Idea for to choose the kind of weather and the time  like : the same option what we got now with cloud types: like heavy clouded, clouded or light clouded clouds" and even if its cloudy the shadows must been turned off. coz the clouds blocks the sunlight

93302-034-2E06194B.jpgwolken%204.jpg <-- when its raining or threaten to heavy rain. 

But thats all for now. ( before I got a notification from Gaijin. yes I know to post this as a suggestion)

• Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Thanks for adding cloud-related options.

The new clouds still do not really cast shadows on objects. They make things a little darker, but you still get a full on sun reflection and defined shadows even under a thick cloud. Can we maybe have a slider for how strong that effect is?

• Upvote 3
medal

The game is consuming more PC ressources, CPU, RAM and GPU memory (about 20% more), even after today's update. With the same game graphical settings, the FPS rate is lower and the rendering of the objects is slower which cause less smoothness on the transition of movements, the rendering of objects at far distances now is taking more time and the respective objects have less quality once at a closer distance.

I tested with two PC's, one that fills the game minimum requirements and another build to gaming, both with nvidia graphic cards with the latest drivers installed (364.72) and on both systems i noticed the mentioned lower FPS rate after the sky and cloud rendering  implementation (and also after today's update). To assure same FPS rate/smootnness as before on the gaming PC i had to either lower the resolution either to lower light effects, with the PC that is under the game PC requirements with all the game graphical settings set to the minimum (and even with old graphics card support and HD textures de-activated) the FPS rate/smoothness is too low to assure the enough abilty to play the game. Both PC's are able to support better graphics than the currently presented on War Thunder, regardless the set of War Thunder setup of the game graphics settings.

I think the game engine is more than able to assure a better optimization, more graphical quality with same PC requirements and without the lost of FPS rate and the smoothness of the movements that is required, as this game is based on the control of vehicles, and also important to assure a good gameplay and a good gaming experience. 

• Upvote 2
medal medal

Continues the bug of sights, disappear when playing in Arcade.
Particularly when we are flying close to the ground.
Another situation is when we are in battle, and make TAB to see the game table, the names of the planes are practically sumed.
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Loving daily updates :)

Since the changes to graphics engine and clouds/lighting, are the default graphics settings (brightness, contrast etc) still the same as always, and if so isn't it time to retune those? (or perhaps this is exactly what is done in the patch? need to log in still).

---

Just in case:

You are looking at the stats in same modification status and in same game mode?
Also allowing for time for the statcard to get up to speed (they've been known to show reference values the first time you mouseover, especially right after login. Reference is lower than fully modified in arcade but should be equal to fully modded in RB/SB).

---

edit: P-63C-5 shows 649,23.0 and 17.2 right now for me, RB mode, fully modded. It initially showed these values for arcade mode too, but the arcade tooltip updated after a bit to show 702km/h and such before I switched to RB. Edited by tizianenel
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Remove the bomb load

This isn't the problem, because I haven't upgraded anything. Still, thanks for your help.

It hasn't changed in my game. At least on the card stats

So, the max. climb rate is still 30 something (with modifications)?

At first, I thought it was just the statistic problem. But, I went to test with "reference", the climbing speed is much slower. I feel that it is around 25.

Loving daily updates :)

Since the changes to graphics engine and clouds/lighting, are the default graphics settings (brightness, contrast etc) still the same as always, and if so isn't it time to retune those? (or perhaps this is exactly what is done in the patch? need to log in still).

---

Just in case:

You are looking at the stats in same modification status and in same game mode?
Also allowing for time for the statcard to get up to speed (they've been known to show reference values the first time you mouseover, reference is lower than fully modified in arcade).

I got your point. It happens after loading for a while. At first, it still shows with max. speed 649. I haven't upgraded anything.

Hi. Just a quick note regarding Mac OS X users: I've a Late 2015 iMac (specs below) and what I found after the latest update is that it cannot deliver 60 FPS consistently with settings above "Medium". On the previous versions I could still run the game in "High" graphic settings but now it's not good enough anymore. To be honest, I'd say "Medium" is not that great either, but still acceptable. I wonder where this will go moving forward. I mean, if this goes on in the same direction I will probably be unable to play the game on this machine in a few months... I suggest some effort should go into making sure the FPS go up for Mac users, too. Other than that, hey, the visual improvements are awesome, if you can actually see them on your machine. Regards.

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015) SPECS:

OS X El Capitan (Version 10.11.4)

Processor: 4 GHz Intel Core i7

Memory: 32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3

Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4096 MB

medal medal medal medal medal medal

cantread_zpss2fscqu6.jpg

This changed...the colours (the blue is horrid!)... and I can no longer read it!  :?s

I like the clouds though :yes:

• Upvote 3
medal medal

Well this update screw my game complety... I admit I have an old computer (Pentuim Dual Core T4200 2.00GHz, 3GB Ram , ATI Radeon HD 3400 256MB and 1TB hard disk) before the update at the garage I had 40 fps! (Fucking miracle) now I have 10fps!!! ground forces I had 26fps now I have 5fps!!! (Got a kill with kv-2 tough  :crazy: )  on air battles 35 fps now I get 18fps... everything on low settings. Even old video card support is on.

Plase fix this imediatly  :?s  :facepalm:

FredericusRer (Posted )

Please submit a bug report here -> http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/655-moderated-bug-reports/
  • Upvote 2

please fix that: replay can NOT play anymore!

I belive that not only me, many other players want to replay saved game - ofcourse saved battles always older than game version

FredericusRer (Posted )

Not fixable due the mechanic of replays.
medal

Hey devs, really like the new light. And that small client stability improvement ;)

Especially this one:

[spoiler][attachment=194020:CSI2.png][/spoiler]

I cannot fix this one with a simple game restart, process killing/computer rebooting etc. Any tips?