DisconnecT83

Update 29.03.2016 (1.57.2.35)

• The quality of the clouds on minimum graphic settings in compatibility mode with old video cards has been improved.
  • The lack of parts on the mesh screens on the T-34-85E has been fixed.
  • Client stability has been improved.

The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

Stona (Posted )

If you have problems with selecting vehicle, please restart game client.
  • Upvote 10

Again your update removed all "PL AF checkerboards" from all my planes - and it's always this one decal only - other regardles of placement, order, etc. are always left fine but PL AF decal is always removed from all my planes - why?

medal medal medal medal medal

Can you explain to me, why have polish checker decals been removed from all my planes?  :facepalm: That's the only decal which has been affected - all the other are fine...

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

This latest patch and updates are fine and good but for some reason my client freezes when it's starting to load after log-in :( plz help don't let my premium time go to waste.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

MESH screens doenst work ingame, we penetrated with no trouble on very big angle with HEAT-FS.

Devs should dig a little about dispersion oj heat jet after blowing up, now it doesnt loss any penetration over range in range of 5m (on eye looking how deeply it penetrates tank.

medal medal medal medal medal medal

Thanks for ruining my graphics. I use 2 graphics cards, connected with SLI. Seems to me that this new update doesnt support that. First the screen was flickering so that I could not watch it. Then, after adjusting, playing works somehow but the sky is striped, or otherwise faulted. If the SLI is disconnected, the graphics must be turned down so that it looks terrible, at least compared to what it was with 2 graphics cards.

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

This update causes my game to crash whenever I reload my planes guns in Air AB and Tanks AB

EDIT: 

I play on a Mac and when it crashes, the game totally freezes an becomes completely unresponsive to anything... I have to restart the game by going to Activity Monitor app > select War Thunder > select Force quit. There is no crash log

Edited by neffer_23

Stona (Posted )

Please submit a bug report.

Hey,

I've logged on today after being away for a few days, and I'm totally confused....

I normally play on a custom wuality between medium and high, and now I can't barely play on low, it's all fuzzy and strange...

I don't know what's happened but it must be from the new update. I don't usually like to complain but I REALLY don't like it.
  • Upvote 1
medal medal

Ooo my friend with the 10 year old lap top should be more happy about the game now lol

But... Could you guys fix the FM on the Do 335 a little so we can actually turn and aim? The instructor is too dominant, it interferes with turning and aiming. When turning the Do 335's nose goes up just like it used to do on the F7F and when aiming the instructor make the plane feel stiff, and aiming can be a real challenge when the instructor turns the rudder too much.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

My client go in crash after last update, after kill or dead, the "new" red windows not like to my pc .. lol (sorry for my english) (AMD APU a10 dual grapichs card r7)

Stona (Posted )

Please submit a bug report
medal medal

PLEASE, I tested if The weather conditions worked on Test drive, The weather condition isn't working, When I choose Rain on a Time like Day,Noon,evening, 1800 or 0700, doesnt matter it's not raining and when I choose Hazy or blind it isn't that at all. this must be fixed. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I have been playing for over a year now, and on my second mission today, WT crashes on me (for the first time ever). I was using a 150% research award and was working on getting my 7th kill in aircraft AB battle. UGH!

Client Stability... Aggravating! However, I was able to send in the crash report. Hope it helps.

medal medal medal

PLEASE, I tested if The weather conditions worked on Test drive, The weather condition isn't working, When I choose Rain on a Time like Day,Noon,evening, 1800 or 0700, doesnt matter it's not raining and when I choose Hazy or blind it isn't that at all. this must be fixed.

Tested and can not confirme your issue.
Please be sure you use the latest graphic card driver. You can also try to delete the config.blk in War Thunder directory and then adjust graphic settings (and others) in launcher new.

I have been playing for over a year now, and on my second mission today, WT crashes on me (for the first time ever). I was using a 150% research award and was working on getting my 7th kill in aircraft AB battle. UGH!

Client Stability... Aggravating! However, I was able to send in the crash report. Hope it helps.

Please submit a bug report here.
But before posting read and follow the guideline.
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I wonder if the change to clouds in ULQ means that aircraft in front of clouds will no longer go translucent as if they were behind clouds.  If so i'll be very happy :) will report back here. 

• Upvote 1

The quality of the clouds on minimum graphic settings in compatibility mode with old video cards has been improved.

Thereby reducing the FSP even more.

Yes Gaijin. That's exactly what players using old machines wanted you to do. Intensify the graphics so the game runs even more choppy  :facepalm:

Seriously???

Should this update not have been?...

Changes to the rendering of clouds has been change for those using old graphics cards so the game runs smoother.

Clouds look lovely. Ive not lost on average another 5fps.

I'll admire these lovely clouds whilst my plane is tumbling from the sky in a ball of flame.

Thanks a lot  :good:

8/s

• Upvote 2

The quality of the clouds on minimum graphic settings in compatibility mode with old video cards has been improved.

Thereby reducing the FSP even more.

Not on PC that are at least on minimum requirements.

Tested and can not confirme your issue.
Please be sure you use the latest graphic card driver. You can also try to delete the config.blk in War Thunder directory and then adjust graphic settings (and others) in launcher new.

Please submit a bug report here.
But before posting read and follow the guideline.

Ok, Its weird, but I'll try. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Hi. Don't know if it's been bug reported but the hs129 b3 can't be controlled with mouse aim when you aim through the sight (zoom) in cockpit view.

Cheers.
medal medal medal medal

Hi. Don't know if it's been bug reported but the hs129 b3 can't be controlled with mouse aim when you aim through the sight (zoom) in cockpit view.

Cheers.

If you have previously driven a tank, then yes.