The largest War Thunder Discord!

Dms110

Welcome, Pilots, Tankers and Sailors! We are a discord currently over 18,000 members as of March 2021!

Click the link below to join the War Thunder-based fan Discord server, known as the War Time Communications Discord, or WARCOMM for short!

https://discord.gg/6cPPVdu

The server has:

• A constantly updated channel of in-game news with our integrated official partner, SnailBot !
  • Multiple text channels for any type of discussion you may want to have. Want to discuss War Thunder? We have time-exclusive channels for devblog discussion, regular War Thunder discussion, memes, music and MORE!
  • Channel dedicated for searching for player groups to play together with.
  • Plethora of voice channels for full & partial squads, with new channels added as previous ones fill up.
  • Multiple voice channels without limits for custom battles & events.
  • A large community totaling over 10000 users to play and talk with.
  • & more!

It is the largest  fully set up server, and is ready to accept many members!

If you join and experience any problems, please read the rules provided in the server and if any further issues occur, please do not hesitate to ping a server moderator for support :)

Awaiting further communications over at the WARCOMM, soldier! o7

Edited by Dms110
Server growth!
  • Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey, do you accept new people (Aces), I just wanna play with someone)

Just now, CEMEH_Tankist_RU said:

Hey, do you accept new people (Aces), I just wanna play with someone)

Just now, CEMEH_Tankist_RU said:

Hey, do you accept new people ( Aces* ), I just wanna play with someone)

• 1 month later...
On 23-3-2017 at 2:18 AM, DivineEldritch said:

Mind sharing your Discord name / mdoerator that kicked you? We keep track of every single message ever posted and deleted...

_Catweazle_63 (Posted )

Best to use PM to deal with these issues rather then discussing it here

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 03/12/2018 at 02:14, LordZalgo said:

I would not join this, they are a bunch of immature individuals.They are completely unprofessional and will kick you for having a different opinion than them

Hello! Thank you for expressing your opinion about this server. We are sorry you feel this way, however, we cannot let people go around acting superior and calling others racial slurs in our server. We hope you have a nice day, though! :)

• 2 months later...

This server is amazing and I love it. There are a handful of people that can be annoying but the amount of fun you can have is great. Many players on all the time so you can have fun whenever.

Edited by Joex1403

• 9 months later...

I got banned from this discord over 6 months ago because I had a quote "offensive profile picture" and all it was a picture of a deer with a oil drum stuck between its antlers. I would really lkek to become unbanned because it would be nice to have a group of people to play the game with for once.

My discord is bigpapasmoke#1536 if you want to see the picture because it is still my pfp

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

tried to join cant get in and not giving my phone number out to people I don't trust or regard as friends yet . all I want is a couple people to team up with and maybe learn . so many hoops to jump through suppose gona be jimmi nae pals till ma mate gets a new gpu . sad times... update .spoke to couple guys on the discord . don't join if u want to squad !!!! all they do is discus stuff . basically what I was told. so pointless if your like me and want a laugh and a few mates to play with

Edited by dabbo1983

• 2 weeks later...

To bad I won’t join because you need phone verification, why tho? Email is enough to make people not bots. I recommend no one to add their phone number to discord if you also want to be in other servers because of the gaming community can be toxic and my friend got his phone number leaked.

Edited by gewoon__nick

• 1 month later...
On 11/07/2016 at 08:37, Dms110 said:

After the Teamspeak server got closed, we received a sudden influx of over 50 members... still growing more and more every day.

i cant get in cause now i need a phone number

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 16/09/2020 at 17:01, bareq_UwU said:

would not join this if you dont want to experience condescending moderators with power fetish who ban you when you try to talk to them 

Hi! Apologies for not responding earlier. It appears that you have been banned for anti-semite "memes" and fighting the server moderation team after it got deleted.This ban is not getting reverted. Have a nice day :)

On 14/10/2020 at 12:22, Kingkirby said:

yo i can't pick roles and moderators ain't doing anything atm

The bot was down at that moment. I can see that moderators did help you. Patience is a virtue!

On 25/10/2020 at 05:20, terminator817479 said:

Hey uh, I have a problem. I need to have a verified phone but I don't have a phone to begin with. Could you fix this? I really wanna join but can't. Thank you in advance!!

This is to prevent bot accounts. Only having a verified email does not do enough,  as it can be bypassed very easily. The phone number gets verified on Discords end, not ours, so you do not have to worry!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yeah hey I'm having a little trouble getting in, I put in my phone number and did the verification code and then it asked me to quote "ENTER PASSWORD TO CONFIRM CHANGES" and I have no idea what password it wants me to insert