Sign in to follow this  
Rangatron

The Navies

Hi

When ships come out, I am hoping that the USN, IJN and RN are the first to come out

Thank you

• Upvote 1
medal

He does have a point, you know. The Pacific War did of course involve the most naval battles out of all three major theatres of the war (and if I remember correctly, there weren't that many naval battles on the Eastern Front as most of the Soviet Navy's movement was hampered by German minefields), so it, and in turn the US, Japanese and British naval trees, would almost certainly be a good starting point for the naval portion of War Thunder.

I'd imagine the British naval tree would be one of the first to be added in-game anyway as of course, the Royal Navy was still the largest of the naval fleets in existence at the start of WWII.

• Upvote 4
medal medal medal

Hi

When ships come out, I am hoping that the USN, IJN and RN are the first to come out

Thank you

K

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal

Hi

Thank you

And I hope we see Italian and French ships here.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

And I hope we see Italian and French ships here.

if af's is anything to go after it will be years after ships are introduced before we see italian and frenxh ship tree's

medal medal medal medal medal

if af's is anything to go after it will be years after ships are introduced before we see italian and frenxh ship tree's

I doubt it.

If the devs have any sense they will add them in straight after the Royal Navy.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I doubt it.

If the devs have any sense they will add them in straight after the Royal Navy.

so years then

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal

On 5/29/2016 at 2:22 PM, LoserRoccii888 said:

Russian, Royal British, US and Japanese Navy and the German Flotte and we have 5 of them.

Why Russian? They didn't really have much in the way of an army. There's a reason they were called the "Red ARMY" instead of the "Red Navy", just like there was a reason Japanese forces were oft called the "Imperial Japanese NAVY," not the "Imperial Japanese Army."

Well, if anyone's noted, the ships will leave port soon; and according to the Devs, they want to have ships of all nations ready.

That said, they'll be starting small at first, with the Coasties; so, prepare for S-boats, PT boats, MGB's and MTB's first off.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Hey, I reckon Italy could come early via this :)

Mediterranean did have its share of battles, though the scare of the Italian AND Japanese navies did give Britain a run for its money 

medal

Sign in to follow this