Thiky

Ingame decals using historically (on air and ground vehicles)

280 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

thank you, i asked because i could not find the 279 AS insigna on a plane, in any photo. Nice to see the rest!

Edited by furiosinge

On 2017. 05. 19. at 0:33 PM, Thiky said:

I think this was at the WW2 Chronicals too. The game don't counted the achievements of these missions in the Warbonds tasks. GREAT!! You make the one task or the other or you play 24 hour in one day.

AND

We got this unfeasible task to the usable and nice Russian decal now. I made more wins with 75,...,79%, but only two with over 80%. Pls put down to 70% and not more later too, if read one developer!!

but

I'm afraid don't read this the appropriate person, like my many-many ideas in the suggesion part of this forum. :(

Click the like if you agree with this!!!

I see this is only my problem or you don't know where is the like button (bottom right corner) or didn't dare click.

SO

The Italian planes coming. Here are another ingame decal to these.

Gunner Chick insignia of "150ª Squadriglia" - this insignia wasn't only to this unit marking - this insignia was on more plane of the 2º Gruppo, what was the higher organizational unit - 150ª, 152ª, 358ª Squadriglia

before the rudder on two side of tail of Reggiane Re.2001 (isn't ingame yet) - I saw these plane only with full green painting

this plane come from exactly the 152ª Squadriglia (good look thwe tactical number)

152squa_zpscmgtcgcj.png

this from the 150ª Squadriglia

RE2001-BELL-LAND

and from the 358ª Squadriglia

pic_75.jpg

I found an expension from the 27 Grupo insignia from the Spanish Civil War - before the rudder on two side of tail of G.50 (with small pattern camoflage painting) - this insignia was white

5936459078_74e32a7f01_o.jpg

the Italian "377ª Squadriglia Autonoma" decal

on two side of fulsage of CR.42 - with camouflage painting

Fiat-CR-42-Falco-23G377aSA-377-2-Solarol

and with black painting

Fiat-CR-42-Falco-23G377aSA-377-4-Torchio

small insignia on two side of fulsage of Re.2000 (isn't ingame yet) - I don't found historical picture from this, but I saw more illustration

32_5.jpg

^are these decals are in-game ? if not, please dont them post them.its confusing.  :016: 

edit- oops, found them.

Edited by Quasimodo91

the Italian "Sagittario" decal of "1° Stormo CT" - this insignia was from early times

before the tail on two side of fulsage of CR.20 (isn't ingame)

image-028.jpg

on same place on the CR.32 too - with all camouflage and silver colour

79-4.jpg

image-060.jpg

between the wing and the tail on the two side of fulsage of C.200 - with camouflage painting

04094,5603.jpg

and with full green painting

saetta.jpg

on white line

image-035.jpg

on same place on C.202 - with two camouflage painting

RA-Macchi-C.202-Folgore-1S6G81SA-81-5-Ta

RA-Macchi-C.202-Folgore-1-Stormo-17-Grup

up on tail of Fiat F86K (isn't ingame)

image-105.jpg

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_it