Ouiche

Update 18.03.2016 (Server Update)

This is a server update that will be implemented on the game servers within 24 hours. During this time, bug reports regarding specifics mentioned here and their effect in a battle will not be considered as a bug and as such will not be taken into consideration.

• Front line being displayed incorrectly in Enduring Confrontation has been fixed.
  • Client stability has been improved.

Changes in the Flight Models

• P61 (All models) - Take-off is easier now with mouse-aim controls.

Note: This server update applies to all platforms unless specifically highlighted.

The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Upvote 2

Was the removal of personal/leaderboard statistics from the Player Card an intentional change in this server patch? I like to keep track of total and monthly winrates/average percentiles to monitor personal progression and this information is no longer available as of today.

Old: http://i.imgur.com/mnHwWrV.jpg
New: http://i.imgur.com/ncYsQR4.jpg

Senio (Posted )

It happened before the update, but the issue is known and being fixed
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I would ask if the location of tanks is being worked on, it is a big issue.
When a enemy tank stops and then he suddendly starts to slide, but not really, he is standing still and then I don't know where should I shoot. Thanks.

medal medal medal medal medal medal

• P61 (All models) - Take-off is easier now with mouse-aim controls.

Was it... not right before? o___o

Why was it 'too difficult', needing that change?

No P61 for me yet, so i ask.

I believe this server update killed the short-lived but most-loved Combat flaps for all Spitfires. Now I have to spam between 'Landing' and 'Raised' in order to achieve artificial 'Combat' flaps. Did you really remove that feature? And why?

Spitfires' flaps were freely controllable instead of having 'notches' like most other planes.

medal