Stona

Update 17.03.2016 (Server Update)

This is a server update that will be implemented on the game servers within 24 hours. During this time, bug reports regarding specifics mentioned here and their effect in a battle will not be considered as a bug and as such will not be taken into consideration.

• Icons for empty crew slots have been added
  • Pre-battle tips have been updated

Changes in the Flight Models

• Spitfire (all models) - a bug with flaps position has been fixed - only landing and raised positions is available
  • Yak-3 Vk-107 - a bug with lack of maximum speed (10 km/h) has been fixed

Note: This server update applies to all platforms unless specifically highlighted.

The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Upvote 9

Spitfire (all models) - a bug with flaps position has been fixed - only landing position is available

Wow that was fast! But Tbh I think that should be written out as two, because afaic, Raised is also a flap position.

Stona (Posted )

Yup, editing ;)
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

Please implement an option to switch from "icon crew slots" to "blank crew slots" and back - these "icons" confuse me ... maybe because the scale/relation between vehicles and soldier icons is to big/unbalanced.

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Maintenance%20(7).jpg

*adds missing caption for pic*

"I say, Nigel, what did you do with my flaps lever?  It seems to have gone missing..."

• Upvote 5

Yesterday I tried submitting a bug report about the P47 in the FM section, but IDK if it'll get looked at since I don't have any sources. But then again there was no mention for FM changes according to the patchnotes so I guessed I didn't need any.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

What about P-47's? Can you fix those?

Oil radiator flaps don't open on AEC, then overheats. Flying on MEC fixes it, but AEC should be able to handle such task. Maybe its still being worked on? I assume these issues are known to the people tinkering with the FMs.........

medal medal medal medal medal

hanges in the Flight Models

• Yak-3 Vk-107 - a bug with lack of maximum speed (10 km/h) has been fixed
OK, now fix Ta-152H-1 max. speed and missing GM-1.

Thx in advance

Stona (Posted )

Bug report please. Thx in advance :)
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal

First off, I have to say, that the new "Recruit Crew"-Icons look nice.

However: Where exactly did anyone see a need to include them? Wouldn't it be better to finally fix some other problems, like the tank-zoom or the questionnable 1.0 BR difference matchmaking-system?

Stona (Posted )

I'm pretty sure that you are aware that graphics are not working on game code :)
medal medal medal

Was wondering what was going on with the Spitfires flaps, that was a very quick fix, good job :D

I liked the doras combat flaps, and loved the spits' as long as it lasted. Sad to see them go.

FW 190 Take-off flaps deploy slow enough and retract very fast so you can tap them on/off with little chance of ripping if you want to simulate the same effect, but personally i never used combat and always went straight to Take-off for use in scissors/overshoots etc

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal