Hey guys im trying to see if there is interest in a PS4 squadron that is semi serious and works together as a team in RB and Sim and help each other out with PS issues and controls? I've tried looking on here for a squadron that fits that for ps4 and have come up empty. i've found alot of Pc guys are willing to have you join them but the whole teamspeak thing seams like a pain. looking for suggestion on a squad or guys that want to start one?

UPDATE........................ 

So there was enough interest in this we have started a squadron =PS4AF= (playstation air force) if your a PS4 player and sim pilot with a good attitude feel free to join.  

Edited by *J-Nohel

If RB-Tanks I could be interested.

We can try to battle together.

I usually play evenings GMT+1 (Spain)

Edited by *Larguilutxo
medal

Hey guys im trying to see if there is interest in a PS4 squadron that is semi serious and works together as a team in RB and Sim and help each other out with PS issues and controls? I've tried looking on here for a squadron that fits that for ps4 and have come up empty. i've found alot of Pc guys are willing to have you join them but the whole teamspeak thing seams like a pain. looking for suggestion on a squad or guys that want to start one?

Hey,

I'm starting a PS4 squadron and would welcome a co-founder to work with if you're interested J. My PSN is Spirit-X so do feel free to FR me if you would like to discuss.

• Upvote 1

Thanks chameleon we are in the talks of starting our own right now but. I do want to add you to my PSN for someone to fly with and get pointers from.

No worries, we fly with everyone who simply wants to have fun.  You do not have be part of our squadron to do that.  We have several 'Non' members in our PSN community 'Birds of Steel', and that may also be a good location for you to meet other PS4 players who fly SIM.  Just have respect for the other members is all we ask.  Most of us are a little 'older', so that aspect is greatly appreciated! 

medal medal medal medal

Joined this squadron yesterday upon a message from spirit.

I've only flown with him so don't really know much about the rest of you guys. Anyway, I'm not a huge fan of tanks and won't touch them, but I love flying and I'm equally as happy with either RB or sim (though prefer sim) and its the British tech tree I've concentrated on.

Anyway, if any you guys need a wingman and use Mics then send me an invite if you see me on.
medal

PSN Username: N5044U
I play SIM, usually after 2000 California time (0300 Zulu).
I have a HOTAS 4 and mic. I'm new and I suck, but add me if ya like!

Hi mate, nice to hear from you. Feel free to add any of us. We fly sim mainly but also RB occasionally when our silver lions are low. We fly for the fun of it and enjoy working together yet not taking things to seriously.

Again, add any of us and then the rest will follow suit. Even if you just want someone to fly with away from. Squadron etc then I'd be more than happy to fly with you.
medal

Thanks, Fozzie. I applied for the squadron last night. I think I did it correctly. See you online!

Got you on WT last night. A few of us were flying last night, noticed you weren't online though. Gain a few of us should be on tonight, you'll be pleased to know the majority are yanks haha.

See you in the skies soon.
medal

Thanks, Fozzie. I applied for the squadron last night. I think I did it correctly. See you online!

ill look when i get a chance and make sure you get in the squadron. another thing is add myself and fozzie to your PSN friends list for party chat. 

1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

Hey guys, I know this is an old post but... I joined PS4AF a while ago but no one is ever on with a mic or flying together... is this still an active sim group? LMK I'm looking to move from air RB to SB, Edge~

You might want to try making a thread in the SIM Air section here or even Reddit, there seems to be quite a few friendly simmers over there. I'm sure they'd help you out.

• Thanks 1
medal