Yeah I agree with a T3 UK+USAF vs German, it's been a while that we haven't had one.

I hope we will have EC RB games with more players like 24 vs 24 players. I know that there are not really a lot of players on this mode so it can be difficult to do so but I think that they can decrease the number of games to concentrate the number of players in each game (I think).

Because bots are good but only when they're 4 or less ... at least they take the bombers out to do the objectives however they're bad fighters (me vs 3 bots and they needed literally 5 minutes to kill me ^^') and they lack situational awareness like retreating towards allied fighters for cover instead of rushing into 3 fighters and die just for bombing a base.

My last game was against 3-4 players and a lot of AIs and after 10 mins I was already bored. 

Also yeah I too think bombing should be really important for tickets score, because it's long and attackers can't attack them without dying because the bases are too close to enemy airfields.

And are there convoys of vehicles near the front line like before ? Because I don't remember seeing one in my last EC game.

Edited by stealthysparky

• 2 weeks later...

Please please please give us RB EC. Preferably with Br ranges as it is now in SB. Just had a go at War Thunder again, and got annoyed by how RB battles are in air combat. PLEASE we need something like EC in RB . 

• Upvote 1
medal medal

• 2 weeks later...

So I didn't play the last EC because it was russian vs germans on Stalingrad and I have enough of those, therefore sorry I can't say if it was good or not. But if there is an EC with historical line-up on Tier 4/5 (maybe late T3) like Ruhr or another map then I will definitely be part of it.

Also I noticed that it was 32 vs 32, anyone that tested : was that good ? Because the maps are large but the front line not so much and the fights tend to concentrate on one or two specific places so with too much players it becomes like in AB when you can't dive on an an enemy plane without dying in the next minute because with the respawn there will always be an enemy player above you nearby. It eventually becomes very annoying when you play fighters.

I would like to test 24 vs 24 players in RB EC (to see if this problem can be solved by simply reducing the maximum number of players).

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like this weekend session. Although its only 8 vs 8, and half of team are bots, its nice alternative to climb thunder.

I love this game mode.

The only problem is the 40 minute timer on flying out a new plane.  I could understand if it was a timer on the plane I was just flying, but to be locked out of my entire lineup defeats the whole point of EC!  I hope it's just bug, because I might as well just go back to hopping into on RB match after another, considering the 40 minute pause in the action that's being forced on us!

Other than that, I'm happy that EC RB is here again.  Please make it a regular part of the War Thunder Experience.

medal medal medal medal

Too few players on the Zhengzhou event. People logging off after a few minutes.

Suggestions:

1) Please make the bot players (=the named ones) attack the bases when using bombers, not only the airfields.

2) When they attack the airfields - make sure that level bombers do so from some altitude. Lumbering into airfield AAA at less then 1000m above ground is useless.

3) The russian team get a flight of AI Pe-8. It flies around for a few minutes, but never does any damage. Either removes them, make them hit bases - and if so, set up also a similar flight of Japanese AI bombers.

4) Check the logic for the bots. In the last hour of a match two of the Russian bots just self-destructed again and again. Sometimes on the airfield, sometimes shortly after when being attacked by Japanese bots.

5) please enable "join in progress".  These matches become empty very quickly.

6) The Zhengzhou event could benefit from a few Russian truck convoys in addition to the "main ground offensives" that appear.

medal medal medal medal

I spent entire weekend in Ruhr... Spaded A8, G10, researched 2 bombers. Best thing in EC is lack of climb thunder:) Imao, smaller teams turn to more personal dogfights. Its you and bandit, there is no vulture, attacking occupied bogey. 8 vs 8 is golden middle.

Timers are a bit annoying, but if lineup is diversed a bit with bombers, attackers and fighters, and with different brs, it is manageble.

It was good time. Gaijin, can you make ec permanent? At least for weekends?

Ok so wrong thread. This is not the EC with historical line-up thread but the EC with BR line-up thread (you know the one where you choose your planes within a preset BR).

The thread about the EC of the last week-end is here : 

Honestly this game mode is a blast:

As a start, we could keep it as a recurring event every week, maybe weekends, etc.

Keep the event working like custom battles, anyone can join anytime, if someone leaves, there's room for someone else to join etc.

That and increasing player size to a minimum of 16 each round, then from there, if feedback is good, EC get's more popular, then increase accordingly. Just a good start.

• Upvote 1
medal

• 4 months later...
On 2/23/2018 at 12:44 AM, Hood18 said:

why we cant have this event but with tanks....

That would be very nice but chances are that the devs know very well that some people abuse the abundance of AI targets to spade stock things and might be withholding it because people would be immediately focused on spading stock Tier IV things.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

2 hours ago, TriXiNised said:

ok nice new EC.. but i just wanted to play it and surprise surprise.. there are 30 people searching as American, and only like 7 searching as Germans.

So jump over a wall and get into ranks of Germans. Problem solved.

1 hour ago, MnemonScarlet said:

Tried to spawn in on two different EC matches as Germany (usually play US for these)...but could not since the server wouldn't give me any SP to start out with. Was literally 0 SP for 10 minutes unable to do anything since my lineup only had a D-13.

Because EC is done in a way where you have to earn your way to the better planes.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• Stona changed the title to Enduring Confrontation