Feedback: Enduring Confrontation with historical line ups (RB)

P47D reduced settings killing k4s and d 9s .... yeah ... killed 4 already no deads...

Edited by jorelo
medal medal

Allright, the first problem I see is Germans missing BF109 G2 in the lineup on Stalingrad (so, are we historical or not?)

It was initially in the SB event, but it was taken out by player feedback, because the G2 in game is using 1943 engine settings which increases it's performance, after the Battle of Stalingrad.

• Upvote 5
medal

It was initially in the SB event, but it was taken out by player feedback, because the G2 in game is using 1943 engine settings which increases it's performance, after the Battle of Stalingrad.

Fair enough then :good: That said, isn't F4 running higher settings aswell? Or is is that ingame F4 is substitute for G2, while F2 is substitute to F4.... if you know what I mean.

There are other lineup issues though in the other event.

Edited by Marrond
medal medal medal medal

First of all,

Juhu, that its back, but you could inform us earlyer, next time!!!

I realy like the historical metchups, so we have much more equal MM.

Beside that, i would prefere to see longer timers combined with lower vehikel prices.

Bick BUT (ass with every test):

Were are the missiones complex missiones

Were are the grount vehikels

were is the imertian

It would realy be nice to get a rouge project plan and scope for us to better understand your approach and to previde a real feedback.

medal medal medal medal

What the fuck happened, since the new patch i have massive fps drops and lags, everytime i open the map or the scoreboard the game freezes for 1 - 2 secs. This morning everything was fine and now i can´t play, no problem, just been waiting for EC RB for 3 months now and again its fucked

medal medal medal medal medal medal

Fair enough then :good: That said, isn't F4 running higher settings aswell? Or is is that ingame F4 is substitute for G2, while F2 is substitute to F4.... if you know what I mean.

There are other lineup issues though in the other event.

F4 is running on the same settings it used at stalingrad. It would be nice if we had a lower powered f4 but gaijin doesn't want to do that for some reason.
medal medal medal medal medal

They are there to hunt players who are not involved in battles.

• Upvote 2

They are there to hunt players who are not involved in battles.

Why not put these in normal RB to get rid of bomber hiding?

• Upvote 9

My bad, sry. Thanks for the correction. :)

Is there maybe a chance to see those planes fighting there actual anemys in let's say a 1944 air battle?

It would have to be balanced somehow. Maybe a 45 minute timer and a limit on how many can be taken out?

medal medal medal medal

By the way there is a question and answer topic in "Question to the Team" and "Development Specific" started for one of the developers of the EC game mode.  Hop over there and ask your questions.  He has already give some good answers to see where the developers want the EC game mode to go (and I think it looks promising). As an arcade player, the only time I hop over to RB battle is to try EC (sorry RB players, normal battle does not interest me, or your welcome RB players for all the RP I give you (because I seem to die a lot, LOL).

Here is the link

http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/292334-lastgrayangel-enduring-confrontation-questions-and-answers/

It would have to be balanced somehow. Maybe a 45 minute timer and a limit on how many can be taken out?

Wait, you can spawn in in any aircraft immidiately? I thought the point of EC was to reward players ater some time with good machines. Or am I just confused now?
I only took my P-47D into battle, there is no need for anythign else. So if spawn timers are lacking, I've wouldn't be to notice it sofar.

So after flying with Germans i decided to try Spacefires and what the hell?

7VZTTuE.jpg

Nobody if flying Germans???? WTF???

Edited by TA4Life
medal medal medal medal

While i see the merit in historical lineups for RB EC, I definitely preferred the old system of BR ranges. I could choose to play in higher tier prop planes without having to worry about seeing jets, and it was excellent. There was also the ability to simply use any plane I had. For instance now, Japan is limited to biplanes and stuff, so I won't even bother playing them.

I love Enduring Confrontation but could we have the old system alongside this one at least?

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal

Very nice gaijin! k4s d9s vs P51D-5s and P47Ds .... well done 

i tought this was 1943 aircraft only !

Edited by jorelo
  • Upvote 2
medal medal

While i see the merit in historical lineups for RB EC, I definitely preferred the old system of BR ranges. I could choose to play in higher tier prop planes without having to worry about seeing jets, and it was excellent. There was also the ability to simply use any plane I had. For instance now, Japan is limited to biplanes and stuff, so I won't even bother playing them.

I love Enduring Confrontation but could we have the old system alongside this one at least?

SO MUCH THIS. I like that there is EC again, but the old system with the BR ranges allowed much more freedom so i wouldnt have to grind the planes to fly in EC. I could just go with whatever makes me happy. I realize that apparantly many people like/want historical lineups, but would it be possible to have both BR ranges and the historical ones for those who like it ? Or change the historical ones around and keep the BR range ones forever and ever so i will keep playing War thunder again. EC is the single best thing that ever.

• Upvote 2
medal medal