Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
parvo

Vitality and Stamina in Arcade?

11 posts in this topic

Do the pilot skills Stamina and Vitality do anything in Arcade Mode?  Thanks for your replies.

I sincerely hope so - or I've been wasting my time.

I don't think they do anything in the actual battle itself in arcade mode. The descriptions of the crew skills are crap and there needs to be some sort of crew skill RESET option in this game. I have wasted so many crew xp points it's not funny.

DO NOT spend any crew points 'til you have asked about them in general chat in-game or on these forums and even then make sure there is agreement about the answers etc.from MANY sources.

cheers,

Heggs.

Vitality is extremely useful in helping decrease pilot deaths. Stamina is somewhat useful, though honestly I wouldn't go past 5 unless you maxed out all the other useful pilot stats + reload/repair.

Reseting skills for a mere amount of say, 100 eagles could be a win-win situation.

What'd be more win win, is if the crew skills actually did something... And when they do something, the description is updated to say what it does..

other than the ground skills, because you can see what it does in the decreasing numbers ingame.

Why would you want to reset crew skills? The xp isn't hard to get, and the skills actually do things.

By the way, stamina is the eventual decrease of your stats, the longer you fly.The higher it is, the better your stats stay, although it has little influence in Arcade.

What exacly Stamina does?

Slows performace degrading over time spent in flight. In Arcade it's barely noticeable, but it does work, especially if you're into intense dogfighting with lots of greyouts...

Edited by suicidal_godot