Update 24.12.2015 (1.55.2.46)

DisconnecT83

• Damage of modules and crew during collisions has been improved in some cases.
  • Several fixes for MacOS client.
  • Client stability and optimization has been improved.
  • "Thunder Leagues" achievemnts are moved to a separate tab.

Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.

The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Upvote 4

Gaigin,

While I have had some criticism this last year about War Thunder, over all I still find the game to be amazingly wonderful! Tysvm for all the time (and over-time) you spend continuing to improve such an awesome WWII flying experience!

Merry Christmas

medal medal

Does the DM fix mean that the crews will now survive a collision with a tree?

I'm away from my machine for a few days, does this fix the very slow frame rate in the introduction screens, battle entry and battle exit screens ? That was introduced in the 22/12 update. Didn't affect actual battle play but made adjusting few points etc much more difficult. That is on OS-X, iMac. Thanks.
medal medal medal medal