DisconnecT83

Client 27.10.2015 (1.51.9.218)

• Client stability has been improved.

Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.

The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Upvote 5

Has anyone ever had their client crash? Cause I haven't.

• Upvote 4

Norton 360 "File insight" is removing aces.exe (win7, 64 bit OS) due to "suspicious behaviour".
Please provide patch notes of what you have done.

Stona (Posted )

If you used War Thunder Launcher for update, there is no trojan there. It's false/positive.
medal medal medal medal

Epic outstanding work im truly amazed and stunted and i think its going to create allot of players extremely happy and full of joy in their hard core killer's hearths to know that war thunder DEVS are always working to make killing other people {online} extremely something else and  truly amazing in so much ways i don't wana even start listing them all.

btw i love new MAD MAX game not sure if that's relevant here just wanted to say it :D oh yes and Battlefield 4 is kind a cool been playing these two to a lot these days!!

But back to the subject guys really thank u for this improvement.

keep up the work !!!

And yeah as always one advice!

Do not listen to whatever people here say on here do your thing how u want it and how u like it.In the end what people that bought good pc's or not and have internet access know about making such an epic game as war thunder is ? :good:

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

Gaijin thanks a lot for your persistent dedication to maximizing client stability.

The intensification of client stability is indeed a matter of utmost importance and should not be made fun of.

• Upvote 4
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Do we really need to discuss client stability updates? I mean, they're great and all, but there's really no reason to talk about them.

Unless there's a bug, that's different.

I have just updated the program, and now it won't start. Message is corrupt or virus changed file (aces.exe). How do I get correct files.

Jeddi1

FredericusRer (Posted )

Set War Thunder directory in the exception list to your anti virus program.
If this doesn't help, then submit a bug report or find help here -> http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/567-technical/

never had client problems at all ,I would love to know what difference this is making ,but I have never had issues xD

Anyways Keep up the great work!!!

AND PLZ ADD 1.53 PLLLLLEEEEASSSEEEE .... maybe for war thunder anniversary or Halloween?

medal medal medal medal medal

40 mb on stabilty?

what??

medal

This is great! Does it mean I can skip my appointment with my psychologist this week? I sure do feel much more stable after downloading this update.

• Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal

Erm, does this have to do with the data server update?

Also,  I have a feeling it's pre-loading a certain few things pre-1.53, heheh.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

This is great! Does it mean I can skip my appointment with my psychologist this week? I sure do feel much more stable after downloading this update.

No, just keep going to sessions... maybe 2-3 times a week in the future, I will start too! Stability is just temporary thing...

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

stop teasing us with these little patches, give us 1.53! :santa:

• Upvote 2
medal medal

Have just completed the latest update and as the launcher loads up it stops just short of completion. A window then pops up informing me that a file can't be unpacked (War Thunder.aces). Now i can't play and it is doing my head in cos i am having War Thunder withdrawals . PLEASE HELP. :crying:

FredericusRer (Posted )

Set War Thunder directory in the exception list to your anti virus program.
If this doesn't help, then submit a bug report or find help here -> http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/567-technical/

hey guys yesterday i played good! Today after the update i press the red start and nothing happened.....i press aces.exe and nothing happened.

Can anyone tell what i do wrong or a solution...or if must i waiting??Thanks in advance!

FredericusRer (Posted )

Try to rename the War Thunder directory (e.g. in 'War Thunder Test')
Otherwise you can submit a bug report or find help here -> http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/567-technical/

Well, a heartfelt thank you for continuously improving this game, both technically and content-wise (not restricted to this update of course). Love it! Don't let yourselves be drawn down by those noisy naysayers wailing whenever something changes (or doesn't) -- you're doing a great job on a great game!

medal medal medal medal

Guys, if you have problems with launching game after this update, please check your antivirus programs settings. Some of them are marking aces.exe as suspicious and block them. 

after I updated to 1.51.9.218 my ISP blocked all my IPv4 traffic for a while. The notification only said "automatic IP blacklist for suspicious network activities" - without specifying what exactly triggered it. I just hope its because of the "torrent" traffic of the updater itself and not something more sinister. When I re-ran ./aces half an hour later, that didn't happen again.

The big issue with Joysticks on Linux, introduced with [1.51.9.212]  is still there in [1.51.9.218] so I still cannot fly :-( will have to wait for the next patch. I wrote a comment into the bug report thread accordingly.