Stona

Update 13.10.2015 (Server Update)

• Compensation issued for removed/changed engine injection modification (thanks to Jorge_Too for the report).

The War Thunder Team

• Upvote 15

And where goes RP refund, if I already researched taken upgrade again ?

Stona (Posted )

They are "stored" in this particular machine. They are not moved to next/different one.
  • Upvote 6
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I got 400GE for compensation. Took me about 8 hours to research everything back in the german trees! Now if i want to use your "generous" GE compensation to REspade my US and USSR planes, i quickly calculated that i actually need about 1200 GE to get back what i already did the work on. This of course does not include the roughly 8 hours i already put in to the germans.

Thanks, much appreciated.

What does this actually mean? What was supposed to happen? Is this about GE?

What I see is that
1) some of my spaded planes lost their Engine Injection in the previous update (i.e. it needs to be researched again)
2) I haven't flow any of these previous spaded planes since (i.e. haven't put any RP towards their updates)
3) After this new update they remain the same
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal

I haven't got anything? what are we supposed to get? Lions? Rp? And can we see anywhere what we got refunded?

Stona (Posted )

Go to game> Message Tab> Economics
  • Upvote 1

Thanks, thats a nice gesture. Not that I needed the SLs, but nice anyway.

One question though. Along with SLs, there are also RP mentioned in the message I got. I mean the message in client. And - where do these RP go, or are they listed accidentally (the massage is "money back") ? All the planes in question are spaded actually - does this mean that the RP is lost, or converted ?

Thanks for answer.

Jahrain 

medal

i dont get it, i got the "refund" in lions but still have to research all of them

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

So, we get our money back for removed modifications? What about RP? :dntknw:

EDIT: @Stona, Thanks.

Edited by SAUBER_KH7

Stona (Posted )

SL and RP

Great! Just on time when i respaded 70+ airplanes  :facepalm: But at least, now I have some more useless RP's on my spaded airplanes and few days less of my premium time. Maybe that was the purpose of all this mess with engine injections.

• Upvote 7
medal medal medal medal

I haven't got anything? what are we supposed to get? Lions? Rp? And can we see anywhere what we got refunded?

Alright I got it, it was burried underneath loads of other messages, thanks!

Another thing - my J7W1 was spaded, now I see it lacks engine injection upgrade and radiator upgrade. What the... ? That is 18000+17000 RP!  Where are they?

• Upvote 8
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Me too - neither in the Economy-tab nor anything else. Nothing there - and i re-spaded a whole bunch of it ...

No compensation what so ever either. Anyway - where would those modification-RP go to?

In this sense

Smartcom

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal

Thank you for the refund.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

I didn't recieve any compensation. All I got was this message: p9ALZZA.jpg

Out of all the planes that were affected by the issue only these 4 are listed and even for those i didn't get the engine injecton back. 

What's going on?

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Thanks for this!  I got nearly 5000 GE and 11000 SL refunded.  I tend to use GE for spading vehicles (I'm too impatient to grind everything all the time), so I thought something was amiss after the first round of mods were removed/changed.  It never occurred to me to inquire about this since I didn't really have any way to prove what I had spent and what I hadn't, so I was pleasantly surprised to see these GE refunded today.  I'm glad someone else submitted the report. :)

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal

Stona (Today, 05:44 PM):
Go to game> Message Tab> Economics

when i go there i can see message that i "got money back" for some planes

BUT that list is incomplete and confusing

on that list i can see some planes that i did researched module again and some planes that i did not

but there is a lot of planes missing (from both "category")

most confusing thing is, that on planes that i did not researched module again and they are "on list" is still dont have that module unlocked

bug or ?

medal medal

Me too - neither in the Economy-tab nor anything else. Nothing there - and i re-spaded a whole bunch of it ... Nothing in the Economy-tab at all. No compensation what so ever either. Anyway - where would those modification-RP go to?

In this sense

Smartcom

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal

What about compensation for my TIME to research all this again? I had all those planes spaded!

Once you spaded a plane it should always stay that way, no matter the changes you do to the game!
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal