Thulle_

Global changes for Matchmaking

cover_facebook_answers_developers.jpg

Dear players!

Not so long ago, we announced a new intended feature in matchmaking, this would allow us to limit the amount of specific vehicles in battles. The rule has been tested in battles with ground vehicles and aircraft at higher ranks and proved itself robust. It gives the players an opportunity to engage in much more comfortable battles and meet many enemies at closer ranks and BR’s.

Now we are announcing an important change in battles at all ranks for ground vehicles and for aircraft!

Now, Quantitative Matchmaking will work for all battles, which are created with a maximum BR spread of +/- 1.0 and will limit the amount of players with a maximum BR in these battles to 25% in the team.

Thus, a previously 4.0-5.0 BR session could feature a majority of vehicles with a maximum possible BR making it difficult for BR 4.0 players, from now on players with a BR of 5.0 upwards in these battles will be not be greater than 25% of the team. The same applies to all battles - both ground forces and aircraft!

Good luck on the battlefield!

Important:

• the 25% limit will be applied to all battles at all ranks and BRs within a 1.0 BR spread ONLY
  • for 7.0-7.7 GF battles, the limit will remain 37.5%
  • Upvote 50

So no more T-34/Tiger spam or what..... it think that this will increase the waiting in the garage by a lot. not sure if good or bad. We will see. Also please, please save poor 6.7

• Upvote 24
medal medal medal

Hmm. Legit.

I think for lower tiers, the impact of this ain't that strong in arcade.

It does stop squadron stacking clubbing in biplanes games.. But not if Buffalos are involved Edited by PzGren
  • Upvote 3
medal medal

... nah, nah I still don't see this helping.

The problem is while those 25% are supposed to counter the opponent's 25%, that doesn't happen.

The 25% demolishes the other 75%.

I can see it working for lower tiers but, especially higher tiers, the performance difference can just be way, way too much.

It's a step in the right direction but...

We actually it's more of a hop.

• Upvote 42
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

This sounds like a great update!  

At the very least it should make things a lot better than they are now.

I think this will also help with setting up more accurate BR levels in the future.

Looking forward trying this out!

• Upvote 2

cover_facebook_answers_developers.jpg

Dear players!

The rule has been tested in battles with ground vehicles and aircraft at higher ranks and proved itself robust.

what u mean??? robust??? u mean is working??? because is not and 6756677 post created in the forum with evidence show that this MM and especilay the br are not working,   teams full of mig 15 vs only 1 sabre or   t10m  clubing all german team and match ends in 5 min...

• Upvote 50
medal medal

Well...I guess since this was such a success for the higher tiers...it only makes sense to implement it for all other tiers as well......

• Upvote 15
medal

The 7-7.7 in GF RB doesnt work when someone uses a 8.0 plane, so all players with 7.0 get screw anyway without quantitative MM.
medal medal medal medal

37.5% remains, means continuous clubbing for 7.7s....

• Upvote 12
medal medal medal medal

Not so long ago, we announced a new intended feature in matchmaking, this would allow us to limit the amount of specific vehicles in battles. The rule has been tested in battles with ground vehicles and aircraft at higher ranks and proved itself robust. It gives the players an opportunity to engage in much more comfortable battles and meet many enemies at closer ranks and BR’s.

yeah it is very confortable for me to club everything in my mig15bis and all top tier jets :)) keep it up (plz don't nerf,nerfs wont solve anything) :DD

• Upvote 4
medal medal medal

well  it is a step in the right direction, still a .65 spread would take care of all the "cheats" in the game making it impossible for anyone to bring upper tier planes and tanks into lower tier matches.

• Upvote 4
medal medal medal medal

*sigh*well... i expected more but this is something.

There is always a " Debbie Downer " on every fix, Let just appreciate the changes and move on.

medal medal medal