DisconnecT83

Client 08.10.2015 (1.51.9.194)

• An error which caused problems while downloading files for a client update has been fixed.
Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.

The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Upvote 2

my launcher was stuck on downloading update info, i restarted it many time. then i checked my bandwidth monitor, it was downloading info @2-8kbps.then after 5-7minutes it started using full bandwidth,update was downloading easily.

its happens when launcher doesn't use full bandwidth available..

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I see you retired the 2x12.7 additionnal M2 on the F2A1.

Visually they are still there. Nerf bat hit the f2a.

Wish they just increased its br.

medal

While I wholeheartedly agree with the removal of the MGs on the Buffalo (since it kept the ridiculously low BR), it is something that really should be mentioned in patch notes. Is it really too much effort to write one more sentence in the patch notes?

and why do the normal F2A-1 and premium Thach's F2A-1 still have different BR? Wasn't there something in the earlier patchnotes about premium and non-premium variants of the same vehicle having the same BR?

• Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal

"An error which caused problems while downloading files for a client update has been fixed."

... been stuck on Downloading update Info for the last 30min... to me it seems more broken that before, but then, and I'm sorry to say, I'm not surprised.

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal

"An error which caused problems while downloading files for a client update has been fixed."

... been stuck on Downloading update Info for the last 30min... to me it seems more broken that before, but then, and I'm sorry to say, I'm not surprised.

Restart computer/laptop and try again.
I your issue still here, then try to delete the *.yup-files in \War Thunder\.
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

An error which caused problems while downloading files for a client update has been fixed.

So this error was cause by f2a1 buffalo´s 50 cals? what is reason for their removal?

Why dont you list all changes here on forum, you have plenty of space and players dont like ninja nerfs

medal medal

Still hanging for me on my Macbook Pro. I've tried rebooting. I've tried searching for yup files (I don't see any). My Network Activity Monitor says I've sent a small number of packets through WarThunder launcher, but have received zero packets.

Still hanging for me on my Macbook Pro. I've tried rebooting. I've tried searching for yup files (I don't see any). My Network Activity Monitor says I've sent a small number of packets through WarThunder launcher, but have received zero packets.

Find help or submit a own topic here . =)

Hi there friend,

Just doing a follow up on this for you as i have not seen you post in Mac section that FredericusRer linked above. Do you still require assistance?  

Hi there friend,

Just doing a follow up on this for you as i have not seen you post in Mac section that FredericusRer linked above. Do you still require assistance?  

Thanks for the follow up. It was hanging all day yesterday, but I tried again today and no problems - it progressed to "patch" and "file download" in a normal way. I'm back to blowing stuff up. :-)

Harron21 (Posted )

Your more then welcome my friend, we strive to provide the best service we can.

Thanks for the follow up. It was hanging all day yesterday, but I tried again today and no problems - it progressed to "patch" and "file download" in a normal way. I'm back to blowing stuff up. :-)

Good to know. =)
Have fun and enjoy!

After this last update i lost the SQUAD voice chat with all my teammates ....

When i enter the game, i can speak with all my Squadron team mates, no problems ... BUT when i invite them to play in SQUAD, we cannot ear/speak! ...

I tried to speak in Squad with a lot of my friens and they all are reporting the same, they cannot squad speak also with no one ... what happended??

Is there any major bug in Sqad Voice Comms???

Is there any major bug in Sqad Voice Comms???

It's a known issue and not only since this update
Tracker ID: 0033364

Workaround:
  • When once the squadron is set up, go into options and turn voice chat off and back on.