Stona

Client 07.10.2015 (1.51.9.192)

• Client stability has been improved.
  • Fixed sound effect when ground vehicles collide with trees and bushes.
  • Error, which could lead to micro lags at the start of ground battles on PC’s with low performance, has been fixed.

Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.

The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Upvote 3

Hi

This -->

• Error, which could lead to micro lags at the start of ground battles on PC’s with low performance, has been fixed.

It's an old end frustrating problem for PS4 players. Please apply it to Ps4 sooon

• Upvote 3
medal

Does that mean the PS4 won't temporarily freeze when tanks are loading in at the start of a match? Hope so. Also I hope if you get more info on the unknown changes you will update the patch notes here for us to know.

medal medal medal medal

Of course.  I update my client and the first time I try to run after updating, my client crashes.  LOL.  I didn't get this issue before the update.

Two crashes in a row.  The exact same errors.  Gaijin, you may need to issue a new patch.  I'm not able to play ATM.

Clicking on the URL that was present in the first error gives me basically a 404 page error.

"Oops.  The page you were looking for doesn't exist."

That wasn't very helpful, I'm afraid.

• Upvote 14
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I just updated, and now my game won't launch without crashing. I click "Play" and it crashes, gives me a message that says "error/unknown [81110007], when I click ok it then gives me a list of errors listed as fatal errors (7 of them) and then asks to send a crash report. I try to relaunch the game and it analyzes the files and crashes again when I click "Play". I've tried to launch the game 5 times now and isn't working.

Stona (Posted )

Thanks for report
  • Upvote 9
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Hi

This -->

It's an old end frustrating problem for PS4 players. Please apply it to Ps4 sooon

Does that mean the PS4 won't temporarily freeze when tanks are loading in at the start of a match? Hope so. Also I hope if you get more info on the unknown changes you will update the patch notes here for us to know.

Hi!

Please submit a bug report in this section, so we can take a closer look on this problem.

[hr]

Of course.  I update my client and the first time I try to run after updating, my client crashes.  LOL.  I didn't get this issue before the update.

Two crashes in a row.  The exact same errors.  Gaijin, you may need to issue a new patch.  I'm not able to play ATM.

Clicking on the URL that was present in the first error gives me basically a 404 page error.

"Oops.  The page you were looking for doesn't exist."

That wasn't very helpful, I'm afraid.

I just updated, and now my game won't launch without crashing. I click "Play" and it crashes, gives me a message that says "error/unknown [81110007], when I click ok it then gives me a list of errors listed as fatal errors (7 of them) and then asks to send a crash report. I try to relaunch the game and it analyzes the files and crashes again when I click "Play". I've tried to launch the game 5 times now and isn't working.

Guys, if you can send a bug report here. We need proper report with logs, so devs can take a look into problem.

Thanks

• Upvote 4

Game was working fine just before this patch.

After patching I am getting this

error_zpsmpvhqmsh.png

error2_zpsoquspmrz.png

Tried rebooting but same error persists on windows 10 pc.

Game analyzes files and then crashes when I hit play.

Edited by LookBlueGoPurple

Stona (Posted )

thanks for report!
  • Upvote 6
medal

Same issue with the client crashes when launching. Tried to reboot computer, no dice. I do -not- use WIP client.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal

Game was working fine just before this patch.

After patching I am getting this

Tried rebooting but same error persists on windows 10 pc.

Game analyzes files and then crashes when I hit play.

Same issue with the client crashes when launching. Tried to reboot computer, no dice. I do -not- use WIP client.

Please check my previous answer. Thanks for screens, now we need logs :(

I'm having the same problems as the players above , client wont launch , restarted launcher , it started analying files , then completed , repeat , crashes again.

Sorry , but i will not post log files due to security concerns , but i guess you have enough logs already.

Stona (Posted )

Devs are already working to solve this problem.
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal

The mini-update before this I got the same error and was able to fix it by unticking WiP, now on this update I get the same error and no means to fix it, what is happening to premium time during the time I can't connect?

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I am getting the same error as the other posters. The game will not start for me, I've sent the crash reports. I never had this problem before the update.

Saw the new post, deleted all vromfs.bin files and installed the patch and was able to play. Thank you.

Edited by DanTana
  • Upvote 1
medal medal

i updated ok..1.51.9.192

also may add the "use works in progress client" 1.51.9.192 is fine as well

but someof my mates that run windows 10 seem to be having problems.

I'm using the good old win 7 and im having the same problems.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal

Yep... I'm getting the exact same errors now.  Last update did the same thing, but unticking the WIP client was the workaround.  Now I get the error whether I use the WIP or the regular clients.  (Win7 for what it's worth,)  I'll check on on the bugs that have already been reported.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

@Guys who already submitted bug reports.

Can you add 'aces.vromfs.bin' to your reports? 

Thanks!

Everyone with this issue should try following:
WIP Patch causing Error 81110007

aces.vromfs.bin is in \War Thunder\ folder.
Close launcher, delete this file and start launcher again.

[hr]

Edit:
New solution Edited by FredericusRer
Edit
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal