Stona

Client 025.09.2015 (1.51.9.169)

• Client stability has been improved

Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.

The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Upvote 4

I can't start the game after this update. black screen, process aces32.exe is unstoppable. check files in options not working - hang up system. windows 7 64 bit.

Stona (Posted )

Please check your antivirus settings. Sometimes aces.exe is taken and blocked. It's falsepositive.
medal medal medal medal

For the "some updates and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes" bit, I hope my planes will now finally update after 1 game played, as mentioned in this "Battle Rating & Economy Changes, September 2015" thread.

As of an hour ago planes that didn't update correctly were for the US F7F-1, for Japan JW71and for Britain Firebrand TF Mk IV, Firelfy Mk V and Spitfire Mk Vc (there were more for the British actually, but most updated at least in 2-3 games, these here will need more). Haven't checked on Russia and Germany yet.

So, keep on "constantly improving all the time", because me thinks you need to, currently.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

should improve more the server code, even if i have 50 ping with 0 paket loss, i still see sometimes planes jumping around.

Lucky you, my tanks are flying without reason on 54 ping and no packet loss. :lol: 

• Client stability has been improved
  • Game instability has been mantained
  • Upvote 3
medal medal

One question...when quantitive will get applied and if it applied today .

It is applied, but the current BR setup has stopped from working.

medal medal medal

Having weird buggy visual effects. Random black shapes while in GF battles and weird large sprites following my bullets.

I checked my video settings and nothing seems to have changed.

FredericusRer (Posted )

Please find help or submit a bug report here: http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/567-technical/
Then we can solve your issue or pass it to the developers.
medal medal

My friend is no longer crashing, or getting error 82220002, i believe he began a post about it, his user name is USMCsniperM107, me and him played about 10 games yesterday, and he did not crash once. The bug may have been squashed! :D

lol... Client stability improved? First start of the game after the patch installed it crashed while loading my hangar. First crash, or issue in general, I've had with WT in months.

As many times as I've seen patches where they just list client stability as being improved, shouldn't this game be rock solid with no instability by now? Would hate to know just how bad it used to be before all the patches...

FredericusRer (Posted )

Please find help or submit a bug report here: http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/567-technical/
Then we can solve your issue or pass it to the developers.
medal medal medal medal medal medal

I reported a bug 3 months ago when windows 10 launched and my bug with the toggle vies in ground battles has not been fixed GG gaijin

You wrote me a message about it and i answered you. Already forgotten? 

My friend is no longer crashing, or getting error 82220002, i believe he began a post about it, his user name is USMCsniperM107, me and him played about 10 games yesterday, and he did not crash once. The bug may have been squashed! :D

Do you mean this and this?
That would be fantastic.
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Question - Has newer sound of proximity aircraft been limited to friendly team only? I hope so.

So far, in custom maps, I can hear the "skateboard" or "whooshing" sound only from friendlies now. This is preferred in SB air.

Any change form yesterday?

Today (September 29th) game crashes before login screen.

Already run tool to verify files but nothing works.

medal medal